• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your 2015 donations

EricsXJ

NAXJA Member #616
NAXJA Member
Went in the mail today.

4wdcfresno2.jpg

FoF2.jpg

Thank you for the update Eric.
Great choses of places to donate. Missed Sierra Fest this year so I did not get to see the well maintained trails and facilities you thanked them for.

Great job everyone. Nice to see our local chapter helping our local organizations and those that maintain the trails for us to use.

Might be our biggest donation ever

Got this today via Facebook:

Eric, on behalf of the Four Wheel Drive Club of Fresno, I would like to extend our deepest "Thank you"! You can be assured, your very generous donation of $1000 was an exciting surprise to the club. When I presented it to the club last Tuesday night, there was resounding applause and whooping and hollering.

We have an outhouse build and install project upcoming at the lower West Lake camp area that we are planning to put the funds towards. Your generous donation will cover most of the costs of the materials. I am going to suggest to the club that we post a plaque acknowledging NAXJA for their donation towards building the outhouse.

The main goal of our club is to maintain our trails to a very high standard and we appreciate hearing from you that your group had a pleasurable experience and invite you to come back anytime! Perhaps we could plan a joint outing sometime in the future.

Please extend our thanks to your club and look forward to meeting you on the trails!

Ted Taylor
President 4WD Club of Fresno

We literally could not have done this without Raffle ticket money from Sierra Fest and Red name sign ups, in addition to the match from National, and of course some very generous members like Ben H!

This is a really really really good feeling, that we were able to contribute and help them maintain these beautiful but not as well known trails. I am also ecstatic thinking they might put up a NAXJA plaque. The trails up by Shaver Lake are some of the coolest wheeling you can do in the Sierras.Thats one of those things you show your kids in 10 or 20 years ...

I am grinning from ear to ear right after reading this. I am very proud of our chapter for being able to put out 2400$ to clubs that are grass roots that truly need the funds to help actually keep trails open.

You guys should all be stoked right now. We couldn't do this without this chapter stepping up like this.

Last edited:
This just made me so happy. I am thrilled to know that our club discussion at Sierra fest was able to be materialized. I am proud to continue supporting FOF and beyond excited to know we donated straight to the Fresno club. I would be more then willing to go up with them and help with the bathroom construction or ANY trail maintenance they will be doing. If we get a plaque with our name on it that would be the coolest. Is there anyway we can stay in contact with them and be informed about the trail maintenance events?

This just made me so happy. I am thrilled to know that our club discussion at Sierra fest was able to be materialized. I am proud to continue supporting FOF and beyond excited to know we donated straight to the Fresno club. I would be more then willing to go up with them and help with the bathroom construction or ANY trail maintenance they will be doing. If we get a plaque with our name on it that would be the coolest. Is there anyway we can stay in contact with them and be informed about the trail maintenance events?
YES!

here is the link to their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Four-Wheel-Drive-Club-of-Fresno-163278937032064/

Back