• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ #10

No huge updates..wheeled this weekend and really put the jeep in some big rocks.

No one managed to take any pics of the harder sections so all I have is pics entering or exiting trails..but pics regardless..

3 link will be going on this weekend and the radius long arms will finally be coming off 😁

Back home and ready for DD duty:

Oh and found a storm trooper

Well, pretty big weekend for the XJ. The 3 link is being installed as I type this. Currie Enterprise joints, .25 wall DOM links..blingy laser cut crossmember

This kit will be available to purchase soon.

After last weekend as trip it was clear the rear needed more clearance..so chopped some sheet metal off

And took another pic by some random artwork

Some more update pics..

Ready for final mock up:

Test fit, ready for the final welds

Currie FTW

XJ sitting next to my buddies 4 runner that's got Dana 80s (yes 80s), complete custom sub frame, 40 spine RCVs, Yada Yada..

Possibly going to box the lower link mounts off in the back, and then finish the supports that wrap around to the side of the unibody...

But regardless..I am so happy with this setup.
The Fox's should be here tomorrow:

Box them. Mine are made of .25 plate and are bent like crazy! I do however drag them over stuff.

Got to get on the RTI and check clearances today. Everything is perfect.

Need longer rear shocks though..but that will come when I can run them through the rear floor

The CavFab 3 link works incredibly well.

Rear setup works well too. The HD Offroad Shackle Relocaters are excellent

Dude.... is TN chock full of clean XJ's or what? I'm trying to pick up one, but I cant find any worth looking at where I live. You have owned some pretty good looking rigs!

-Eric :us:

No big updates. Jeep is heading to CavFab for some crossover steering...not really sure it will fit with factory wheels..but thinking my spacers will allow enough room..may have to do some minor grinding.
In the mean time I leave you with some random pics
Mother's Day..downtown in the XJ

Random gay side profile picture

Finally..some sick artwork around town

Steering is finished and installed.
Ruff Stuff Heims, .25" wall DOM
No creaks, pops, slop
As tight as the new moog TREs it replaced
Daughter wanted to show it off:

Wheeled AOP last weekend at Crawling for Reid.

Managed to get some decent fender damage..which sucks..but was lucky enough to already find a paint matched fender that I should be picking up today.

The suspension/steering did fantastic in the rocks..

Also, got on the AOP dirt-track and took some small whoops around 40-60

The suspension works very well and the fox resis keep the thing very stable.

Back