• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ #10

So as of today I have:

5.5" RE Coils
RE 1660 Double Sheer Chromoly TB and 1665 Bracket
3" franken leaf packs
RE Boomerang Shackles

Just ordered HD Offroad Engineering Relocaters...so waiting on those to arrive.

When I get the $ I will also be ordering the Fox 2.0 Remote Resis

Got to get the new suspension installed first and then measure for the shocks.

Decided to go ahead and toss the new track bar on..

Jesus the difference in the McDonald's straw rough country one and the chromoly rubicon express one is night and day..plus the frame bracket on the RE is about 20 pounds by itself

Big thanks to B. Lee's off-road for letting me use some shop space to swap it

(Also a shot of my 3 year old monster terrorizing the shop)

Hey Ghost!

Its less than a mile in the direction of the photo from the pickle barrel..same road.
I work right down the street lol.

Thought that looked familiar. I always eat/drink there when I'm in town.

Made more progress today.

The Chromoly Double sheer track bar and beef bracket are installed and riding pretty..

Also managed to get the old RC 6.5" coils out and replaced with Rubicon Express 5.5s

They sit nearly identical..the ride seems a lot softer too which I like.

Of course, my sidekick was right there helping

All buttoned up looking nice:

For those concerned (LOL), those are not scratches in my fender in this picture ^^^ Some kind of weird glue the PO put on when it had BW Pockets on..ive gotten too lazy to remove it.

What type of bar? I mean, spot, flood, hyper spot, driving.....?

Would you report back with any "glare" issues you have with that bar through the windshield or off the hood? I've gotten conflicting reports about that.

The whole Jeep looks awesome BTW!!!

The center of the bar is a spot pattern, a small portion of each side is a flood pattern. I mounted it..and am waiting to buy the ARB style switch for it..Ive still got to drill into my pillar :( and run the wiring down.

I will report back on glare, etc.

Guess I forgot to update here. Last weekend we went ahead and knocked out the rear leaf setup.

The HD Offroad Engineering Shackle Relocaters are super beef, easy to install (you need nutstrips) and work fantastic.

The ride is night and day difference from my previous setup...can't wait to see how well the rear works Offroad

Pulled the rear bumper in prep for the install:

Mid surgery (wife's 2016 Cherokee in the reflection):

Finishing up:

Ride height

Angle

Snapped some pics after the jeep was back together

Funny thing..was cruising to work and noticed someone taking pics from the side walk..posted on our local Offroad FB page..sure enough the guy was on there..so got a pic of in DD action

Pretty big update for my 3 link setup. The cross member is finished being laser cut and bent. Should be very high clearance and will also have side tie ins for the unibody.

Back