• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT: 97+ console

dave92cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
I have a charcoal grey 97+ 2wd console that I'm wondering if anyone wants to trade for a 97+ tan console to match the interior I'm putting in the manche. I will be back home this weekend so after that I would be available to meet up to swap if someone does.

I have a tan dash/carpet/console/ steering column for a 97+ wrapped up on a pallet at my dads shop that I dont see using in the near future. If I can verify I have a console I will trade with you and if yuou need anything out of a 97 (including front doors) for your build I have it from the C pillars forward other than the front buckets.

Let me know if you wanna trade (if I can verify the console made it with me) and anything else you need.

All located in Cullman Alabama, so it might be a bit far for just a console.

Thanks stalla I'll definitely keep it in mind I'm going to check out a couple of the local yards next weekend to see if there's any 97+ xj's which there usually isn't. Might be interested in the dash for future use as well but I'll let you know next weekend what I find.

Back