• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: ebrake bracket

tone

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like this from a 97-01 need everything except the 2 rear cables and the 1 front cable.

send a PM to Lowrange2, his name is andy and he's parting out a late model. tell him i told you to hit him up.

Found this part laying around after work a little while ago but not sure if this is complete without the housing it goes inside. Thanks Mike I'll give him a shout.

If you don't find one before I get back from camping, I think mine is still attached to my Jeep. I don't use it, so you can have it.

Thanks Aaron will let you know, think I may have found one just waiting on reply

Yes it is. You'll be able to when yours is finished i hope. Just takes time and money.Time is the easy part, money not so much.LOL

;)

Planing on a over niter in late March i hope.Mine run.

I have one. With the cables and all. I thought i would need it for my jeep but ended up not needing it. I will be willing to let it go for 50$ Thats what i paid for it.

Back