• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

Don't you worry yourself, Ghostie. I'll make it up there sometime and show you guys how to really party.

Looking like this is a good possibility. As long as we dont have a wet spring and I get all my planting done in time, I may roll out for a weeks vacation....

My junk is coming right along. It'll be tight but I'll be there. I've got a wedding and honeymoon to plan and pay for so I'll have to put a lil money in a jar under the bed and forget about it so I can come for sure.

Looking like this is a good possibility. As long as we dont have a wet spring and I get all my planting done in time, I may roll out for a weeks vacation....

Tyler, I hope you can make this dude. Its always an awesome time when the Cheeseman shows up! And on top of that their president came and wheeled with us! :D

Tyler, I hope you can make this dude. Its always an awesome time when the Cheeseman shows up! And on top of that their president came and wheeled with us! :D

You got me interested now. Dawn says Yes! My junk survived Winterfest. It is 560 miles for me. Got to see how the gas prices are. Meanwhile, Dawn insist on a cabin. I may try to reseve one now.

BOB

You got me interested now. Dawn says Yes! My junk survived Winterfest. It is 560 miles for me. Got to see how the gas prices are. Meanwhile, Dawn insist on a cabin. I may try to reseve one now.

BOB

I like this sudden urge for all the MWC guys to come to the crawl! Come on down Bob, you are sure to have a good time!

im bringing 2 more jeeps with me... dads tj, and my buddys jk on 42s.

trying to get more to agree....

also how far in advance do i need to reserve a cabin?

im bringing 2 more jeeps with me... dads tj, and my buddys jk on 42s.

trying to get more to agree....

also how far in advance do i need to reserve a cabin?

Better call now!

:p

Well, we set our wedding day for June 6th 2011. SO, that means that I'm going to be shelling out a chunk of change for a honeymoon sometime in June. It's looking like a cruise that leaves on June 25th... If you can't figure out where I'm going with this then you'll just figure it out when you get there. Cause I had to say these same words when the Golden Mountain trip came around... I ain't sayin it again! UGH! Goin on a cruise to Hawaii!!! Takin the Jeep in my carryon!

Don't know how to add to list but
19. Chattacuda and my better half
We already have reservations at the campground. See you al there. Really looking forward to it

I guess this is as real as it will get for me....I received an email from Stephen about my cabin reservation...so all things considered....I am tugging 13 hours out to DO THIS!

Cheese "will have nacho machine on its first trip to Kentucky" Man

I guess this is as real as it will get for me....I received an email from Stephen about my cabin reservation...so all things considered....I am tugging 13 hours out to DO THIS!

Cheese "will have nacho machine on its first trip to Kentucky" Man

YES! See ya there Bro! :cheers:

1. Lowrange2 and significant other (Andy and April)
2. Zingerxj1129 (Allen)
3. Spawn 93 and wife (Brian and Whitney)
4. PacificEd
5. Lil Timmy and other half
6. Shaggybob and possible company(no more ball and chain)
7. Ghost and twins
8. Avon and Mrs Crawler
9. Stump, Wife, and Harper (depending on how Harper is doing atm)
10. FlexdXJ(Aaron)
11. GoSlowGetStuck(Brad And Co.)
12. Cabjeepster(Craig and Stacey)
13. POLAR_JEEP_04 (jason plus passenger)
13.5. doug and sam in the woody
14. 256offroad (david) and better half
15. High2by and Mrs. High2by
16. 87Manche +1 (possibly more guests)
17. MaxCFM + MaxWife - hope to actually have a Jeep this year
18. Cottontail (Dirk) + my cousin Adam (who is a Camaro guy, but wants to ride anyay!)

1. Zingerxj1129 (Allen)
2. Spawn 93 and wife (Brian and Whitney)
3. PacificEd
4. Lil Timmy and other half
5. Shaggybob and possible company(no more ball and chain)
6. Ghost and twins
7. Avon and Mrs Crawler
8. Stump, Wife, and Harper (depending on how Harper is doing atm)
9. FlexdXJ(Aaron)
10. GoSlowGetStuck(Brad And Co.)
11. Cabjeepster(Craig and Stacey)
12. POLAR_JEEP_04 (jason plus passenger)
13. doug and sam in the woody
14. 256offroad (david) and better half
15. High2by and Mrs. High2by
16. 87Manche +1 (possibly more guests)
17. MaxCFM + MaxWife - hope to actually have a Jeep this year
18. Cottontail (Dirk) + my cousin Adam (who is a Camaro guy, but wants to ride anyay!)

:p

Well, we set our wedding day for June 6th 2011. SO, that means that I'm going to be shelling out a chunk of change for a honeymoon sometime in June. It's looking like a cruise that leaves on June 25th... If you can't figure out where I'm going with this then you'll just figure it out when you get there. Cause I had to say these same words when the Golden Mountain trip came around... I ain't sayin it again! UGH! Goin on a cruise to Hawaii!!! Takin the Jeep in my carryon!

I'm confused how the date of the Crawl had precedence and then somehow a honeymoon got planned over the top of it.:shhh:

There will be other rides. :)

You don't know that for sure. I'll only be around a few more years. Anything could happen after that.:explosion

Why didn't you plan the honeymoon at a different time should have been my question?

Back