• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

87manche,
If the wife is worried tell her not to I'll be there to save her if she needs it! :roflmao: :wave1:

87manche,
If the wife is worried tell her not to I'll be there to save her if she needs it! :roflmao: :wave1:

as long as I avoid any of Brians "that looks fun" moments I'll be alright.

upper damnation is off the list forever, between the evil root and the poisonous whatever on my legs. and that big fawking snake that nearly made me fall down the hill.

as long as I avoid any of Brians "that looks fun" moments I'll be alright.

upper damnation is off the list forever, between the evil root and the poisonous whatever on my legs. and that big fawking snake that nearly made me fall down the hill.

my legs quit itching in november from that bastard hill.....

I would recommend pants for wheeling in Harlan. Shorts was a mistake.

0712101516.jpg

it got way worse than that, I actually had to go get some steroids from the doctor. It was spreading towards the wedding tackle.

If I'm not on the boat already, I'll be spending the weekend with my family.

You guys have fun this year :)

We will look forward to seeing you next year Josh.

Take care and be safe.

If I'm not on the boat already, I'll be spending the weekend with my family.

You guys have fun this year :)

Don't you have a "vacation" coming up around then? Stay safe.

I revoke my current attending status :eek:.

just a big black snake, if I hadn't stumbled onto him while he was napping during the day, no big deal.

had I not been on a trail that no one had done in 3 years I likely never wold have encountered him.

87 "locals were confused by the Jeep on Upper Damnation" Manche

1. Lowrange2 and significant other (Andy and April)
2. Zingerxj1129 (Allen)
3. Spawn 93 and wife (Brian and Whitney)
4. PacificEd
5. Lil Timmy and other half
6. Shaggybob and company
7. Ghost and twins
8. Avon and Mrs Crawler
9. Stump, Wife, and Harper (depending on how Harper is doing atm)
10. FlexdXJ(Aaron)
11. GoSlowGetStuck(Brad And Co.)
12. Cabjeepster(Craig and Stacey)
13. POLAR_JEEP_04 (jason plus passenger)
13.5. doug and sam in the woody
14. 256offroad (david) and better half
15. High2by and Mrs. High2by
16. 87Manche +1 (possibly more guests)
17. jcshaney and family

is this another MWC INVASION

They love us down there.

I'm glad that some SEC members are making it up to Winterfest this year.

They love us down there.

I'm glad that some SEC members are making it up to Winterfest this year.

Some of us have extenuating circustances..... :gag:

I am going to try and make it there actually. It would be me and a passenger. Just depends on how work is around that time. Hoping the holiday makes it easier for me.

I am going to try and make it there actually. It would be me and a passenger. Just depends on how work is around that time. Hoping the holiday makes it easier for me.

Dude, Jake you have to now! Totally worth the 12 hour trip for you! I got a couch for you if you wanna split the drive up a little. I'm 5 hours from Harlan.

Dude, Jake you have to now! Totally worth the 12 hour trip for you! I got a couch for you if you wanna split the drive up a little. I'm 5 hours from Harlan.

haha thanks. its actually only a 10hr drive I think and about 600 miles one way!

I just have to see the work schedule then. It depends on how busy we are. We work weekends sometimes.

Back