• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is Coming?

I might try and make this one. I cannot promise I won't disappear and head over to my cabin before the event ends. It is over by Blacks Fork, about 15 miles East of the Mirror Lake highway past the boy scout camp.

I might try and make this one. I cannot promise I won't disappear and head over to my cabin before the event ends. It is over by Blacks Fork, about 15 miles East of the Mirror Lake highway past the boy scout camp.

Mine is in Uinta Lands a couple of miles before bear river service and it is hard to camp when a nice warm bed is so close, but I think that we are going to camp this year instead of being at the cabin.

Mine is in Uinta Lands a couple of miles before bear river service and it is hard to camp when a nice warm bed is so close, but I think that we are going to camp this year instead of being at the cabin.

My wife keeps telling me we need to "rough it more" and teach the kids how to camp, but it is just so darn hard to do with all the amenities of home right there at the cabin. I will eventually teach the kids how to set up a tent (right in front of the cabin:))

I will be there with my jeep or just my truck..not sure. Ill be there just to hang out and ride. wnyone have an open shotgun seat?

I would suggest you not plan on just bringing the truck. They call them the rocky mountains for a reason and the roads are NOT built for stiff sprung diesel trucks.

Michael & I are coming!!! We've been planning on this event since last year! Wouldn't miss it for the world. The day after the event ends, Michael moves to Riverton.

What day is the raffle? err drawing? err show 'em your cards day?

Edit: Just read the planning for dinner thread. Looks like it's really a 2 day event so probably wont be making it.

Edit again: BlackBerry and brain aren't synced. Probably be there Saturday for dinner with 1 to 4 people.

Last edited:
Back