• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

wat

py6ysa7e.jpg

I move that we change the name of this thread to : "What did my POS do this time"

It not only took a leak, it took two leaks on the drive way today. Lower radiator hose at the engine, and the brand new 9 month old steering gear box on the front side where the steering wheel shaft connects.

Hasta Anybody got a JUNK YARD phone number handy :soapbox: :mad:

Last edited:
You still want shocks?

I'll be in dfw mid July can bring them up then

Fingers crossed, may have just needed the hose clamp tightened. May have been only coolant. Steering column rack has issues between the key-lock assy and the Ign switch, rack in the guts of the column, Oh-JOY.

My 3 year old Rot-Zone lower radiator hose seems to leaking. Hasta

And I think the 4-6 month old gear box from Junk-Zone is leaking at the front side seal where the steering column shaft attaches. And the ignition switch is still binding, the lock mechanism is new and the switch was still good. Seems to be a rack in the column between the two that is unhappy. May be time for July 4th fire works.:us:

Back