• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what to do

I'm going to go against the grain here... If your heart isn't in it, don't bother. Selling it "in the family " is fine if someone actually plunks down the cabbage for it. I've wheeled with Led and the Truggy from the early days and understand the attachment. The only real way to recoup some of the costs is to part it, and quite frankly there aren't many chapter guys looking to pay what most of the parts are worth. I recently went through the same experience and was lucky to get pennies on the dollar for some things. The market is pretty soft right now.

-Jon

I got the indoor arena. I can move the rv out and we can tuck it in the corner.
So if you need indoor storage. I can help you out.
No selling or parting out will be necessary.

You know that you are looking for land/shop with house attached. :) The question becomes what the next project will be, truggy or something new, cause you will have a project shortly after the move is made. I'd store truggy at JD's, you're going to end living out that way, anyway.

I'm going to go against the grain here... If your heart isn't in it, don't bother. Selling it "in the family " is fine if someone actually plunks down the cabbage for it. I've wheeled with Led and the Truggy from the early days and understand the attachment. The only real way to recoup some of the costs is to part it, and quite frankly there aren't many chapter guys looking to pay what most of the parts are worth. I recently went through the same experience and was lucky to get pennies on the dollar for some things. The market is pretty soft right now.

-Jon

I think "in the family" it wont sell. Parts of it, sure, but not as a whole. I do think it would sell as a whole to joe blow random. I think if it were a YJ/TJ it would part out no problem, but selling just the shell of the mj would be difficult. If someone wanted an enclosed buggy they would just buy all the parts as everything is there. I say post it on craigs/forums and make some more moeny off it now its a roller and call it a day. :dunno:

Back