• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well I got in a whole bunch of trouble with the NAXJA moderators

I'm absent for a couple days and all crap breaks loose....bunch of damn kids!!!!:D

It sucks getting old.

nanner nanner

I'm absent for a couple days and all crap breaks loose....bunch of damn kids!!!!:D

It sucks getting old.

Who let you out of the nursing home? :)

It sucks getting old.

Nah, Mark you got it all wrong! Us older guys are not as good as we're gonna get!

Bourbon, wine, cheese and us!!!

why aren't the mods jumping on everyone that "derailed" this topic?

There is a whole lot of sandy vaginitis going on here. Some people need a life... and that's coming from me...

Ben, no worries, what you got was minor, it definitely wasn't a whole lot of trouble. Chill and you'll be fine. Only reason you got flagged was the dupe threads.

The guys who got in a whole lot of trouble have "On A Time Out" or similar under their names now.

all the mods on here suck

I admit it. I suck :eek:

infraction for signature being too long? SERIOUSLY?

Instead of this half-hearted nonsense to feed your self propagating need for drama, just man up and say something with some balls so that you can go ahead and get banned. Everyone is tired of it no one feels like putting up with you, please just pull that last straw. I'm guessing you will say something smart in return but tuned just right to avoid that final judgement.

Yeah, that's what it was. I'm SURE it didn't have anything to do with the fact it was a half-assed, nonsense, made up quote from "nazi moderators" about "exceeding a daily post quota" that doesn't even exist. And instead of handling it back channel with the moderator in charge of the situation like a mature person would, you come into a thread to complain and continue to draw more drama to yourself.

I couldn't agree with Nick more. You've finally burned through the last nerve of damn near everybody on here. That last straw has your name all over it.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Whining and bitching and being a dick here got my attention, which you then handily directed to your own signature via childish behavior and attention whoring. I happened to notice it was in violation of the rules. After that kind of behavior you can bet it's gonna get an infraction! :loveu:

It's like honking at and flipping off a cop and then cutting someone off. You can bet your ass you're gonna get pulled over and cited for that!

If you hate it here, just go the hell away, no one will miss you. But that's not what this is about, is it? You crave attention, even negative attention, so you will continue hanging around here, stirring up trouble and annoying people who you claim you don't care about.

The adult thing to do here is either go away or be a positive contributor.

Last edited:
Back