• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well I got in a whole bunch of trouble with the NAXJA moderators

For those of you who were following my previous thread about me being in a contest to win some bumpers from Smittybilt I followed what I thought was a great suggestion to post in other chapters to help gain some support. Well that didn't go over well at all and I had all my threads removed for "advertising." Oh well

2mnltm1.jpg

^win!

I'm actually surprised this thread is still here, if i'm honest...

I started this thread to just kind of let those that were following the last one know what was up not to complain or whine sorry if it came off that way. Whether I feel like I was wrongly flagged or not for spamming, I do not run this community and I must abide by the rules. The contest is over now and man is there some drama going on with it. The two leaders are chicks that hopped on pirate4x4 and apparently there were boob pictures posted there to bribe votes as well as some money bribes. I didn't read through the whole thing but it's a drama filled mess. I would like to thank all the guys who were kind enough to vote and share the photo, your support was much appreciated and I am deeply humbled.

I started this thread to just kind of let those that were following the last one know what was up not to complain or whine sorry if it came off that way.

The two leaders are chicks that hopped on pirate4x4 and apparently there were boob pictures posted there to bribe votes as well as some money bribes. I would like to thank all the guys who were kind enough to vote and share the photo, your support was much appreciated and I am deeply humbled.

I dare say most of us didn't take it as you coming back to piss and moan. Some obviously did. Like I mentioned, it was only taken down because of the post in every forum. Had you stuck with just the SEC, nothing would have happened. Live and learn, my friend. And regarding the Pirate thread with the boob pictures, what is the web link?!? :shocked:

I'm actually surprised this thread is still here, if i'm honest...

Yet one more off-topic de-rail in the good ole SEC!

^i do my part to derail topics.. seems as though its my only goal from now on

I started this thread to just kind of let those that were following the last one know what was up not to complain or whine sorry if it came off that way. Whether I feel like I was wrongly flagged or not for spamming, I do not run this community and I must abide by the rules. The contest is over now and man is there some drama going on with it. The two leaders are chicks that hopped on pirate4x4 and apparently there were boob pictures posted there to bribe votes as well as some money bribes. I didn't read through the whole thing but it's a drama filled mess. I would like to thank all the guys who were kind enough to vote and share the photo, your support was much appreciated and I am deeply humbled.
I need to start searching Pirate MOAR often! Hey man, I voted for you fair and square, I mean, you did send me boob pics and all, but still.

I'm having a hard time finding those pics,
she must have sent them to smittybilt too, cause she got free bumpers too even though she was 2nd

I voted for you too. No issues here. And I'm not going to comment on the BS going on here.... Mark:twak:

LOL

quota limit has been exceeded! please stop derailing topics or the nazi moderators will ban you

If you have such a problem with us leave, we won't miss you. Your shitty attitude is not join to get you very far here.

I remember when NAXJA didn't have stupid wanna be cool guy kids.

If you have such a problem with us leave, we won't miss you. Your shitty attitude is not join to get you very far here.

I remember when NAXJA didn't have stupid wanna be cool guy kids.

While I agree on the leave part...We've always had stupid wanna be coold kids...place is just bigger now so there are more of them.

im just waiting for my membership to expire.

dont worry it wont be long..

Back