• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

CMA Awards kicked my ass again. Did 5 pm to 1 am for the BMI Awards on Tuesday. Last night I started at 4 pm and got home at 3:45 am. Rolled out of bed at 5:45 am this morning and ran another 6 hours. I’m tired.

Entering the XJ into a car show this weekend. Load in is tomorrow.

CMA Awards kicked my ass again. Did 5 pm to 1 am for the BMI Awards on Tuesday. Last night I started at 4 pm and got home at 3:45 am. Rolled out of bed at 5:45 am this morning and ran another 6 hours. I’m tired.

Entering the XJ into a car show this weekend. Load in is tomorrow.

Which car show?

Kris Kringle at the Williamson County Ag Expo Center

So, are you going to Andy's place at all?

Yes. I'm going to try. I want to run some stuff at Gulches and hang with the Mud and Blood club some then in the afternoon go to his place. I was told they are about 20 min apart.

I bought it a present.
49257547ea8d15b201dbff701b0d3787.jpg
eb5d96f19811881614cf446bba74fbf7.jpg

I plan to build a large A-frame that will attach to the shackle tabs on my front bumper. then brace it back to my cage. That way I can hook a snatch block to the top and have a winch operated crane.

I plan to build a large A-frame that will attach to the shackle tabs on my front bumper. then brace it back to my cage. That way I can hook a snatch block to the top and have a winch operated crane.

And that is why I want 2 tabs on my front now instead of just the one......

Got some progress done on my rig last week. Installed my 3 link and 1 ton steering on my WJ knuckle swap, and got to abuse my rig at windrock last Friday..... now over heating issues (n)

That would have required forethought. My redneck hoist worked pretty well. No body panels, lights, or toes were lost in the process. I count that as a win.

Saturday I went on a road trip to Lenoir, NC to pick up the give away trailer. One the way I dropped off a 231 inout to a guy in Rock Hill, Went by Stanly, NC to check out a 30 x 40 shop like I want to build on Deanna's property then we went to a Brew pub for lunch in Granite Falls, NC. We got the trailer then I went by another guys house in Concord to get an axle to help move it closer to Sumter, SC. We took Molly with us and she did great. She even got to experience the brew pub. Molly is mine and Deanna's lab/pitt 7 month old puppy. Today I worked on her property more and then went to a farm day at Old McCaskill Farm here in Camden, SC. Was really neat to see all the sheep and craft vendors and some pretty cool stuff. All in all a good weekend. Next weekend we are going to the GA Aquarium....

Back