• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want more OHV trails in Oregon - Sign This

Signed after reading. Love the Morrow County OHV Park ( near home for me ). Wish there were more areas to play. Just need to keep them clean ( damn people that think off road areas/blm land is their own dump area should have all the crap dumped at their place of residents). Good luck.

done. if this could really happen it would be so cool!

but have lived in prineville and BLM land over there is pretty tough as is but i think there should be more! cuz we all like more trails right!

I signed.

I know of a place on the Oregon coast that has BLM land thats getting closed down for that exact reason people got tired of all the trash and the people that would come in on the BLM land wouldnt stay there they would tresspass on everyones private property and they all got fed up with it. Not only trash but noise from ATVs destruction of private property and so on. I ride ATVs and i have a cherokee that i love to wheel but its un fortunate that a few ruin it for the rest of us. My girlfriends family owns property on said land and there all tired of dealing with these problems. Can you blame them i have to deal with these problems on a regular basis and im getting tire of all of it. Its hard to enjoy your own proprerty when you have to deal with dangerous and arrogent people :flamemad: thanks for letting me rant :flame:

Singed.

There is some good wheeling potential over there. I like going there as much if not more then TSF. If they can put in a full fledged OHV park for jeeps that would kick ass.

Singed.

There is some good wheeling potential over there. I like going there as much if not more then TSF. If they can put in a full fledged OHV park for jeeps that would kick ass.

Got any pictures or trip reports? I've heard about a lot of good wheeling places around Bend and that part of Oregon. Is it more geared toward big rocks and buggys?

The rocks there are like big pieces of volcanic sand paper, if you don't want any body damage you probably don't want to play in the tough areas. There are still plenty of spots for mildly built rigs.

EDIT: the Millican OHV area has spots for jeeps but it is mostly geared twords quads and motorcycles. This area has some amazing potental and hopefully this goes through.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/centraloregon/recreation/cohvops/moindex.shtml

Last edited:
Have you run Edison at all?I saw some pictures of it recently but they were mostly a snow run. Looks like it could be an interesting area as well...

Signed

Back