• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unfortunately, I think its about that time... FS: 1990 XJ

swbooking

NAXJA Forum User
I really hate to do it, but I just don't think I will have a use for my XJ anytime soon and I'd hate to see it sit there and rot. I put A LOT of time and money into this rig. It was my life, I daily drove it everywhere and it was always really good to me.

Here's a list of what its got. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff:

• 1990 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer
  • 4.0 with about 210k on the clock (original motor as far as I know)
  • AX-15 (rebuilt by California Transmission in Hawthorne, Ca)
  • NP-231
  • Full ExoCage
  • TnT Long Arm Kit with trac bar and mount
  • RE 7" Front Coils
  • ACOS Adjustable Spacers
  • BIG Offroad Leaf springs (I believe they are 6")
  • Trussed D30 Front with Lunchbox locker 4.88 gears
  • 8.8 Rear with ARB locker and 4.88s (Have parts for setup just need a compressor)
  • New brakes all the way around
  • Rancho 9000 XLS fronts (cant remember the rears right now...)
  • Brand New 35" Goodyear Wranglers on pretty new Black steelies 15x8
  • Old set of 35" Baja Claws on 15x10 black steelies
  • RE Hack N' Tap SYE and Driveshaft
  • CSF 3 Row Radiator (Converted it all to Open Cooling System)
  • Cold Air Intake Filter
  • B&M Short Throw Shifter
  • Custom heim drag link and tie rod with BTF crossover steering bracket
  • Got a new steering box that is already tapped for hydro, just needs to be installed.
  • JKS rear adjustable shock mount
  • 4 Hella 500 Driving lamps
  • 2 PIAA fog lamps
  • Got a D30 Outer 30 spline kit (hub and outters) sitting in the box waiting to be installed

I tore up the rear trunk area wheel wells from shittly built shock towers. So there are holes where the shocks used to go through the floor and holes from where I cut out the tower mounts. Also the carpet is missing from back there. Also has Kenwood head unit, Rockford Fosgate speakers, CB radio...

I'm not hurting for cash so I'm in no rush to sell it. Looking to get $6,000.

Here's a couple pics:

565_562807567024_3375_n.jpg

1453_565789291624_5414_n.jpg

1453_565789306594_6027_n.jpg

1453_565789326554_6981_n.jpg

1453_565789331544_7293_n.jpg

565_562807567024_3375_n.jpg

you pop back up out of the great beyond for THIS!? noooo Allen!

I've wheeled with Allen and seen this rig in person, it's a great rig! shame you have to let it go man :(

you pop back up out of the great beyond for THIS!? noooo Allen!

I've wheeled with Allen and seen this rig in person, it's a great rig! shame you have to let it go man :(
Haha whats up Mike! Yeah I know... I'm really reconsidering it right now. I'm just barely past the feeler stage I suppose.

Also forgot to mention I had Competition Muffler in Riverside built it a custom 2.5" exhaust from the headers to the Magnaflow Hi-Flow cat, then 3" to a Spintech Muffler

Back