• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

Well crap. I have to take my jeep to the shop again, aka dealership. I went out this morning an went to start my jeep, it's been a long. But here we go again.When i turned on my key all the lights on the dash thingy turned on, what the hell. My remote battery is dead so i have to start it with the key now, still haven't figured out how to replace it. May have to have them install a new set up at the radio shop.I think thats where i got it from.

If anybody has a clue on whats wrong with it let me know. I bought a set of screw drivers now, i can work on anything.

Sounds like a reason to just go buy another vehicle. Maybe a used Ram or something.

Sounds like a reason to just go buy another vehicle. Maybe a used Ram or something.

X2, time for a ram....more motor anyway...win win.

:wave:

Well i went out and got me a truck:clap:, it's a ram too. But now i have a new problem.

You all ready?

OK here it goes, the truck i went an bought runs perfect and i don't know what to do. :party:

Best part about it is i don't need to pay for a tow truck. Now what type of hitch do i buy and i can install it with my new tools, i have for screw drivers.

But now i have a new problem.

You all ready?

OK here it goes, the truck i went an bought runs perfect and i don't know what to do. :party:

Loan it out to someone who needs to move. Odds are they can fix that problem for you.

:gee:

FYBMS0wkwGoxzFN1uO_TolF3KouyJjR9dGIku5bZH2RsgprhvpVtPMvZuW_8aeNY9vr6hdvZT0PoGiGVl29pWbZl9nyuw4Z1-1iXmARlKxFR2k5VhPiUm0ABuFDz7TLL5cg6_nYerdwtadTUHtj_W2_MdlZoLTope-nAFMNSAtMOEgUiB57F5DSiEk3FmV5mjl1l1LysiDgT0MoY4ufB8wHPl-wPIwold7Yp4PCszwVujgsZZ6bv_DwDTSCclMrYXIyywA4xRktcK0sntuyOAobtTFV2l5DYvKOG2Dlod_oBKw_LA_5Ho8hWc-n_p7SJHDbeGSqqvSGwAiho5rZ4P5c8rT8pthgWMS9Vpt6BGbFKbklqHAZX5CoQHWQRRbAsqx3IkcduzAlproWqsBFlxEQ0c62QQGd7MwMJw6QsA5WRC8Dt9m2sRwce8XhCHxCR_b59RXYMJDY3fnlCdXp4G3607B32Xs9j016CeRgTm-KDsZruAw7AYHCXWCEbtrw407tKohmaDwZm1EIT0YumGbiDWQFZuGoqMioYnRxoSo4=w560-h995-no

I'll be damn it does work. I washed the truck on Monday and it rains, so i'll go back out today and try it again.Maybe, just maybe i can cause a flash flood by doing this. ;) We do need to rain.

LOL

Back