• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

Getting out of your soft cast(walking cast) and ordering a bob cat so you can get your driveway and stuff ready for the rains they say are coming from, El Nino this winter. What could possibly go wrong i ask? I think the right foot is for dumping the scoop right? :)

Like i tell my friends, Have a shitty day. OH wait you're not my real friends.My bad..;) F off.

Thats better.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mpizi7yp2e1rpjvd8o1_500.gif

Went to a practice game at the college tonight, to watch my grandson. He's in college, yea i am proud of him.
But i have to post this pic up. Made us laugh so hard the refs turned around to look at us.Which made us laugh even harder. There was about 40 people laughing with us so we was loud.

Ewwwwww.

David Bricker / SYR - RDU

People are so flipping funny out here.

An alleged drunk driver rear-ended another vehicle that was stopped at a DUI checkpoint in Palm Springs..

Now thats funny

People are so flipping funny out here.

An alleged drunk driver rear-ended another vehicle that was stopped at a DUI checkpoint in Palm Springs..

Now thats funny

Which proves that DUI checkpoints cause accidents!

David Bricker / SYR - EWR

Which proves that DUI checkpoints cause accidents!

David Bricker / SYR - EWR

Right, that drunk would probably have made it home without incident, if the road wouldn't have been blocked to create a trap. It created an unfair obstacle course for that poor fun seeking guy. :roflmao::moon::party:

Back