• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

I gotcha...so Otis wasn't slowing him down, he just shot him so the herd would feed on him to allow Shane a better chance of getting away. Makes sense.

That was my take on it.

I want to know what they're planning for the old man...they focus on him alot and appear to be building on something. I think the perfect thing for him is he gets bitten and turned then ends up eating the blonde chick. How awesome would that be for him to do in the one he's been protecting the most?

I want to know what they're planning for the old man...they focus on him alot and appear to be building on something. I think the perfect thing for him is he gets bitten and turned then ends up eating the blonde chick. How awesome would that be for him to do in the one he's been protecting the most?

He's gonna get bite and they will have to put him down old yeller style.

Go Glenn! Bangin the farmers daughter in the drug store! Best part of the episode IMHO! Too much religion not enough slayin! Anyone see the upcoming scene with Daryl for next week? Deliverance rip off! Thoughts?

I am sure she knows.
Stupid dvr cut off the last 10 minutes for me... Headed to Comcast today. After I hit up on demand for what i missed.
Go Glenn!

Go Glenn! Bangin the farmers daughter in the drug store! Best part of the episode IMHO! Too much religion not enough slayin! Anyone see the upcoming scene with Daryl for next week? Deliverance rip off! Thoughts?

IMO the best part was when T-dog said "glad we didn't do something stupid like shoot him in the head"

IMO the best part was when T-dog said "glad we didn't do something stupid like shoot him in the head"

That was the best laugh of the episode.

That's what's gonna get good.

How would they even tell who's kid it was?

i mean, as an audience, we dont know if rick and lori have done the dirty since theyve re-met... but it def safe to assume they have. she could be upset either way; i wouldnt want to be preggers in that kind of survival situation, but theres no need to explian why she'd be upset if it was shane's (who is turning fairly insane it seems) kid.

I think Rick already knows that Lori is preggo.

So, why did they make such an effort to "Save the Well" when it was obviously contaminated anyway?

Just something to keep the pus.. err scaredy cats at the edge of there seats :D

i mean, as an audience, we dont know if rick and lori have done the dirty since theyve re-met... but it def safe to assume they have. she could be upset either way; i wouldnt want to be preggers in that kind of survival situation, but theres no need to explian why she'd be upset if it was shane's (who is turning fairly insane it seems) kid.

Yes we do...they did it in the tent the first night they were together again if I remember correctly.

Yes we do...they did it in the tent the first night they were together again if I remember correctly.

Don't forget the shower in Atlanta too. It was implied there.... Carl got taken care of while they went off to shower IIRC.

^ this...... jenner told him something before they left the cdc, and he took their blood ;)

pretty sure this last episode is filler before a big season finale

Well damn I forgot about that!

Back