• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

Probably sold it.

It looked pretty straight. Unless it was an east coast rust bucket or had some other major flaw hiding underneath it was a good deal for someone.

MJ prices have been up but those XJs are a bit on the steep side.

There are numerous red flags on that truck. He could never explain why it is a "AL Unser" edition or why "Commanche" was spelled wrong.

Buyer beware! It is most likely NOT a real Street MJ.

There are numerous red flags on that truck. He could never explain why it is a "AL Unser" edition or why "Commanche" was spelled wrong.

Buyer beware! It is most likely NOT a real Street MJ.

Came here to post this ad. I wouldn't go as far as to say "most likely NOT" more believable to me is it IS real street MJ, but the dash plaque is not original. The body kit/grill/rims are very spot on to the original from what I can tell. Either someone went to a lot of trouble, got original molds and remade them, or someone swapped them in from a donor. Or ya know, the original plaque fell off and/or got lost. See: Occam's razor

More on this guy's theories: http://streetcomanches.zohosites.com/51-of-100.html

4ysveLs.png

Those ground effects were available from Cal-mini, the grill was available from Stull. I wouldn't give him a dime until he could answer the why's. He still hasn't been able too.

It may be something I'm not aware of being an oem application, but from what I can see those end caps on the rear bumper look to be the XJ version. The paint also appears to me to be ever so slightly different.

I have more questions than answers but I definitely think it's pretty.

Edit: At the risk of sounding stupid; what is the cylindrical item in the last image directly between the EGR solenoid and the hood latch?

Last edited:
Edit: At the risk of sounding stupid; what is the cylindrical item in the last image directly between the EGR solenoid and the hood latch?

Alarm siren perhaps?

Ran when motor was removed.

Back