• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

00r0r_grTNiVpNkhR_600x450.jpg

http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/for/5131103021.html

This is a shame to part out such a nice looking 97+ MJ conversion. Anyone know anything about this MJ?

00A0A_8W2vAP330YL_600x450.jpg

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/5221079276.html

I agree that is a shame.

It would appear it belongs to a junkyard. Perhaps someone could purchase it in its entirety and put a salvage title on it. My guess is the JY doesn't want to try to deal with the smog issues. Might be worth pursuing.

My son would love to get his hands on this complete rig.

David Bricker / SYR

Do you have to jump through the smog hoops in Death Valley? Or have an address in Nevada? There might be a simple solution.

Do you have to jump through the smog hoops in Death Valley? Or have an address in Nevada? There might be a simple solution.

My understanding is that smog needs to be done on initial registration only. After that, Inyo county does not do the bi-annual smog check.

David Bricker / SYR

What's the issue? Looks like a full motor and interior swap. If it's running off of the late model ecu and harness it should go through the smog ref no problem once all the smog equip is hooked up. :dunno:

Maybe its "hot", lol. I see lots of MJs built similarly to this one pop up on Craigslist in Tijuana all of the time.

That Ad is confusing, he says they are 16x8 but are JK wheels for an 08+.

In the tags below it says 17". So which is it? And what is the bolt pattern? I want 17" but am not going to risk it if the poster doesn't really know what he has.

Somebody call him for me and find out and then buy them if they are 17x8 with 5on5 bolt pattern and I will trade you my 16x8 5on4.5 rims.

This is not a Craigslist ad, but I thought this would be a good place to post this anyway.

I spotted this fairly clean-looking stock '91 XJ for sale, parked on the street in Burbank last night. I don't know anything about it, so don't expect me to be able to answer any questions. I just noticed it and snapped a couple of pictures in case anyone wants to check it out.

1F74BA87-04D5-42D7-BFF9-E6CB7627D3B0_zpsdnntpvot.jpg

E9ED04F3-DA66-4323-9605-71975BD47A5B_zpszmfjizxq.jpg

E31F2626-E341-4F84-BDC0-ABB59963F43D_zpsrzoxsftn.jpg

E6D25EE0-0D8D-4E53-85E3-4453E728FFD6_zpsn7ysnuyc.jpg

Tempting. BAD FUEL PUMP & in Bakersfield
Lowered price is $1500-
"lowered price! 97 jeep cherokee 4x4 103k miles!! lifted - $2500 (bakersfield)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5246255370.html

LOWERED PRICE By $1500! Selling AS IS

I have a 97 jeep Cherokee 4x4 4 door 4.0l high output. clean title. 103k original miles. automatic, tow package, passed smog in feb, tags just paid, new cat and new computer. new spark plugs, new wires, new rotor and cap. new fuel injectors, new fuel pump screens, exhaust tip, new rear 02 sensor, new k&n airintake, newer wide chrome wheels, spare tire and carrier, rancho shocks , just did tune up. Just had $1000 in work done. needs little work. needs fuel pump. selling AS IS!!, will need to be towed. selling for $2500 FIRM"

Back