• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-Tech Thread

Alright, I think a few people missed my point/didn't read my post.

I want an exhaust system that ISN'T loud. I don't want something that is loud when I romp on it, or is really throaty.

This exhaust is to go on my daily driver. I have to drive it daily, and want to be able to hear myself think still.

Thank you for your input Bump, but this is for my daily driver, that will 100% not see any trail time. I don't have to worry about bashing or ripping it up, and a straight pipe is not an option.

I also should get a cat. The current one has a hose clamp around it from the PO because the shield was falling off.

I want an exhaust system that ISN'T loud. I don't want something that is loud when I romp on it, or is really throaty.

This exhaust is to go on my daily driver. I have to drive it daily, and want to be able to hear myself think still.

Thank you for your input Bump, but this is for my daily driver, that will 100% not see any trail time. I don't have to worry about bashing or ripping it up, and a straight pipe is not an option.

I also should get a cat. The current one has a hose clamp around it from the PO because the shield was falling off.

If those are your requirements then just get a stock OEM replacement as they're quiet as hell.

I wouldn't worry about a new cat if its just a heat shield falling off

Add Jegs to that list.

Also, just a note... XJ fuel tank J-bolts cannot be used for an MJ. Lesson learned, luckily before I dropped the tank! They're way longer and the threaded portion doesn't extend far enough.

go to pepboys and get the magnaflow high flow cat and muffler:D

i know how to convice you, its stainless steel and warrentied for life. take that cape cod!!!

Autozone stuff is super cheap but thin. Crown carries good stock replacement stuff I believe there stuff is usually 16ga. Find out the price for rockauto then yell at jeff until he sells it to you for cheaper.

go to pepboys and get the magnaflow high flow cat and muffler:D

i know how to convice you, its stainless steel and warrentied for life. take that cape cod!!!
Stainless steel can still rust.

No clue where the nearest pepboys is.

shut up and do it!! theres one near me.

i should get off my ass and toss one of their mufflers on red jeep, its only a matter of time before it falls out. so far though, its like the only rusty thing on the jeep

SCREW IT. I'm ordering joints...

goddamit i can't keep track of which thread i'm in. i meant for the other lotsowhateverthehellitis thread. ballistic fab forged joints with 1.25-12 threads and 5/8" holes.

2" 1/4 wall. if i bend it i'll build it beefier. it's cheap enough and easy enough to replace at a later date.

yup

Back