• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-vs-'12 Toyota Camry Thread

I would love a Subie 2.5RS, trouble is finding a good one in my price range. People want stupid money for them - most i've seen are listed well over book value

I would love a Subie 2.5RS, trouble is finding a good one in my price range. People want stupid money for them - most i've seen are listed well over book value

Try finding a brat

Those are all garbage. Overpriced garbage. Also, I want the early 70s one with the cool grille and not lame tailgate. I looked at them before too and they were always more expensive than they're worth to me. That's how I got into Datsun 620s.

there is no smoother sound to wake up to like a house getting ripped apart outside your bedroom

Does anyone happen to know what the driveshaft ends up being in a 5.9 ZJ, with all the dumb CV joint stuff changed over to regular u-joints? Like if it's common to something else?

Does anyone happen to know what the driveshaft ends up being in a 5.9 ZJ, with all the dumb CV joint stuff changed over to regular u-joints? Like if it's common to something else?

If you were to purchase:

1 @ 83503388 (TJ, XJ, ZJ u-joint style axle yoke)
1 @ 52098707 (33" compressed driveshaft but not from us (they're moneeee))

The transfer case front output yoke should be a 1310 double cardan yoke so you can use that.

Back