• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Just bought tickets to see Reel Big Fish. Pretty pumped. Kinda a bucket list show for me.

With Less than Jake. I saw them about 10 years ago from 1000 feet away, so it didn't count.

I saw Reel Big Fish a long while ago, and one guy in the band was sick, so they had a back up in there who didn't know a bunch of their songs. They played "Beer" 3 times and "Take On Me" 3 times too. Pretty funny.

Not as long as some.
Break in run is when?

Hoping for Toys for Tots run. Stupid shit to finish now which should be doable over this upcoming weekend. I'll fill all the holes in the floor for the UCA and slider outriggers over the winter LOL

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Just bought tickets to see Reel Big Fish. Pretty pumped. Kinda a bucket list show for me.

With Less than Jake. I saw them about 10 years ago from 1000 feet away, so it didn't count.

Yea RBF is awesome live. They played beer like 10 times 10 different ways at warped a few years ago.

Anthem tour? They came to my college for that one in '04ish. Awesome time.

Whuteva happened with the Powerman 5k chick?

Anthem tour? They came to my college for that one in '04ish. Awesome time.

Whuteva happened with the Powerman 5k chick?

04 sounds about right. if not a year or 2 earlier. it was LTJ, New Found Glory, and Good Charlotte. I think I was either in 8th or 9th grade.

We had a good time, did some stuff, sobered up on some Irish Nacho's and never talked to eachother again lol.

Yo so the other night I got home from a bar and before I went out I ate like five yogurts. Also like two or three bananas. LOL. So ya, I was all full up on gurt but still drank. Then I'm all gay or whatever and go home. I wasn't hungry, but whatever, I ate five more yogurts. That was fine. So I woke up that morning and ate a bunch of gum. Also, last night I ate a bunch of sunflower seeds and like a pound of cashews. I'm just stuffing this food down, I'm so full right now and I've taken a shit like a thousand times. I farted at least four million times today. I just took a pretty weird shit a minute ago. It was pretty messy but the library has a single user bathroom so I could wet the toilet paper and get a decent wipe. I'm supposed to go get dinner with this girl later. I don't know how i'm going to fit more food in my body, but I'm going to eat as much as possible, that's for sure.

Yo so the other night I got home from a bar and before I went out I ate like five yogurts. Also like two or three bananas. LOL. So ya, I was all full up on gurt but still drank. Then I'm all gay or whatever and go home. I wasn't hungry, but whatever, I ate five more yogurts. That was fine. So I woke up that morning and ate a bunch of gum. Also, last night I ate a bunch of sunflower seeds and like a pound of cashews. I'm just stuffing this food down, I'm so full right now and I've taken a shit like a thousand times. I farted at least four million times today. I just took a pretty weird shit a minute ago. It was pretty messy but the library has a single user bathroom so I could wet the toilet paper and get a decent wipe. I'm supposed to go get dinner with this girl later. I don't know how i'm going to fit more food in my body, but I'm going to eat as much as possible, that's for sure.

can i join?

Yes please

Guys, breaking news, Johnny Tran was just disrespected in front of his whole family after SWAT came into his house.

made chicken helper with pork instead of chicken, crazy right?

Who?

Homemade Buffalo chicken Mac n cheese for dinner. Holy amazing

You know it's early when the morning show hasn't started on the radio yet

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

190363092a838a61e28e98e5f3b8dd7d.jpg

Looks like I'm taking the Rover tomorrow.

I love how they used the term "slop" :laugh:

Better get the plow ready tonight. Going to see if I can work from home tomorrow.

Suppose I'll throw some tarps over the truck after work still gotta pull the brake controller and during along with hitch

Back