• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Wheel studs went super easy, both jeeps are ready. Just gotta go shopping. Gonna invest into a ez up and bringing some tarps

Also, looks like rain on Thurs/Fri. That's lame.

I'm running the Creepies then!! The treps will be useless, I might toss them in my truck incase ibwanna change or somebody else wants to try them.

yea saw that. i'm not excited about setting up a tent in the rain in the dark, but i'm still so looking forward to this weekend. looks like it won't be as cold as last year at night.

Yeah I'm still pumped for it. As long as it's just a few showers and isn't a constant downpour then I'm ok with it.

Yup, looks to be a bit warmer. Saturday will be the best day it looks like.

Wheel studs went super easy, both jeeps are ready. Just gotta go shopping. Gonna invest into a ez up and bringing some tarps

Mint. Johnny bringing his?

I'm running the Creepies then!! The treps will be useless, I might toss them in my truck incase ibwanna change or somebody else wants to try them.

Your jeep is gonna suck either way :D

Sam why's your new buddy always in brotowmode like bross? is he also that much of a tool? :laugh3:

Up in vt now at the happen brewery then next stop long trail brewery then gonna buy add much stakes as possible at capitol grill git a $200 to blow

Up in vt now at the happen brewery then next stop long trail brewery then gonna buy add much stakes as possible at capitol grill git a $200 to blow

Meanwhile Ross is gunna slave over my jeep so I can wheel next weekend.

:doh:

I am pumped for the weekend. 2 day workweek for me.

Colin, don't be a downer about the weather to soon to really tell anyway. I don't care, I am just going to enjoy the time off.

Sat should be nice, gonna be trying easy st then I think and dick around on fri

It doesn't matter how far away they are, he just prefers the visibility from them being vertical versus horizontal.

:rolleyes: kay

It doesn't matter how far away they are, he just prefers the visibility from them being vertical versus horizontal.

This.

I look at a vertical mirror all day long. Spot mirror on the bottom and towards the outside, same as my bro mirrors.

is it better to buy tires/rims then build axles or build axles then look for tires/rims....might be building tons over winter but found what i think is a good deal on some 37" km2's on 16" 8-lug rims deciding whether buy tires first or build axles...axles first seems more logical

if the price is right scoop em up, not like there gonna loose value come spring if you go a different root

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

I may be picking up a 97 power stroke it is in need of some small repairs I may drive it or flip it.

First.

I think I'm going to just cut a gap in my current frame for the coilovers and use 2x2 x .250" for the lowers. Keeps time/cost down since I still need to finish my uncles car, help my brother with his car, and then help my father/sister with their duster. Nevermind the house stuff that hasn't gotten done yet :laugh:.

Back