• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

New track bar and control arm bushings I'm set for wheeling

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

finished up this SUPER dead week at work to being flat-out booked for next week...for the first time ever might stay late a couple nights since my boss and i both took friday off (for seperate reasons) walking in monday morning there will be at least 4 cars waiting from drop offs over the weekend and all the other appointments we have monday-thursday that were made i am gonna be tired at rocktoberfest....

also this happened yesterday:

20141009_130806_zps6akjsr8b.jpg

Got it in the mail yesterday. They must have heard complaints since now they band it 3 times in each direction lol[/IMG]
The medium flat rate box that I received today was similarly package and in impeccable shape considering the weight.

Did anyone git a spare hawse fairlead that I could take full ownership of

**** this ****ing rain, anyone recall the tourque on a d60 spindle nut? I think its something like 40 or 50 and back off half a turn

**** this ****ing rain, anyone recall the tourque on a d60 spindle nut? I think its something like 40 or 50 and back off half a turn

I go by feel. If the rotor/hub is hard to turn by hand. Back off. If it can spin for days when you touch it, go tighter. There should be some resistance. But always back off a little bit til you can feel the bearing seat.

I have a spare roller fairlead

I need a Hawse to put on the front crossmember to keep it tight and outta the way. I have the roller off his bumper as Plan B.

ok. so there is a .05 amp draw on my dome light that lights up my LED. how do i limit that so it only lights the LED when i open the doors? i bought 1k ohm .5 watt resistors but they aren't doing the job.

mehhhhh just shorted out the offending LED playing with resistors. i guess i'll throw the regular bulb back in and call it a day.

found this for my fiancee today the jeep has a black eye thats needs fixing but overall in great shape

984# frt corner weights for the jeep

First.

Got my front crank seal all installed yesterday and 90% done. Just have to finish bolting the bumper back up and refill the cooling system.

Wasn't bad actually. The whole front of the truck came apart in like 2 hours. Most of my time was spent cleaning the timing cover and bottom/front of the truck since it was covered in oily/grimey shit.

Also, looks like rain on Thurs/Fri. That's lame.

Also, looks like rain on Thurs/Fri. That's lame.

yea saw that. i'm not excited about setting up a tent in the rain in the dark, but i'm still so looking forward to this weekend. looks like it won't be as cold as last year at night.

Back