• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

I might have to come to work one day next week but otherwise my plan is to stay home and work on my jeep with (slim) hopes of making Rocktoberfest. I still need wheels and tires...

question for you electronics people... i swapped out my dome lights for LED (for a few reasons) and now the center dome light is very dimly lit when i drive. apparently, the MFU (body computer) "looks" for the lights to be there, and thats why its dim. if i put the regular festoon bulb back in, the dimming goes away. can i just solder in a resistor to trick the MFU into thinking there is more load? one of the reasons i swapped to LED is that the MFU can burn out from the draw of the dome lights, and it is expensive to replace.

I might have to come to work one day next week but otherwise my plan is to stay home and work on my jeep with (slim) hopes of making Rocktoberfest. I still need wheels and tires...

do you need 16s? Nick has a nice set of 31x10.5R15 BFG ATs

do you need 16s? Nick has a nice set of 31x10.5R15 BFG ATs
I need 33's with 5x4.5... But thanks.
There not a priority
No, but I have to split the pack to make my bastard pack anyway. It would take 10 minutes to add these in. But if it's a waste of $ I'll forego it.

I have 5 pretty beat (read: 33" sized) 35x12.5-16 Creepies on Allied beadlocks, 5 x 5.5, with 4 x 1" wheel spacers to adapt to 5 x 4.5. :)

I have 5 pretty beat (read: 33" sized) 35x12.5-16 Creepies on Allied beadlocks, 5 x 5.5, with 4 x 1" wheel spacers to adapt to 5 x 4.5. :)
Pics and price?

So I'm thinking about putting a layer of this between leafs in my bastard pack. Thoughts?

http://www.mcmaster.com/#7701t21/=u38miz

Im too lazy to click. But I know it is one of two things and I never bothered using either of them and my leaves worked fine.

.050" thick UHMW strips. I'll skip em for now. Bigger fish to fry.

i got a roll of 2.5" wide "H" liner from Deaver when I did mine. I think it made a huge difference in the performance of the packs.

100ft for $100 shipped. Way better than the $1.58/ft + shipping McMaster wants for 2" wide. I used 1/4 of the roll and easily sold the rest.

Two-patty bacon cheeseburger and large fry from Five Guys is a big lunch for this little guy.

:coma: :itis:

took advantage of the ruffstuff sale (20%) and picked up a diff cover.

Now to wait for a heavy package...

Hope it doesnt fall out.

Got it in the mail yesterday. They must have heard complaints since now they band it 3 times in each direction lol
2qxulb5.jpg

successfully replaced the outer pinion bearing and seal with the carrier still in the front diff. WINNING.

Fixed a lot of my grinding issue - inner bearing is probably screwed too but it's way better. Outer bearing was definitely shot - the cage was super loose.

Back