• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

hmm 700lbs is still alot more than the hilt impact that I was looking at
https://www.us.hilti.com/cordless-systems/drills,-impact-drivers-&-wrenches/r4264

Hilti would be cheaper because I already have the batterys and charger and is probably better quality since its manufactured by humorless Germans and not 6yr old Chinese girls. but I think Id rather have a more powerful gun.

Ugh I just put the two leaf packs I bought next to each other and one is 3+ inches shorter. Now I have to figure out which one is correct and ship the wrong one back.

very adventurous installing a cd player into the racetruck, 2 trips to wal mart, stock radio came out in pieces and learned it has premium sound with a factory amp.

do you guys think this max torque is a typo

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauke...5yc1vZc88jZzvZ1z140i3Z25ecod#shipping_options

it says its 13200.000 in-lbs which is 1100ft-lbs. almost 1000lbs more than every other impact. its even more than their 28v gun that they claim is the most powerful cordless in the cordless class.

That's the one I just bought, it's badass. Easily out did my 1/2" snap on air impact. I had it at your house, but I don't think we used it, I only remember using the 3/8" one

Ugh I just put the two leaf packs I bought next to each other and one is 3+ inches shorter. Now I have to figure out which one is correct and ship the wrong one back.
Have them send you the correct replacement first, put all 3 side by side and return the odd one out.

Jeff, that guy you referred to me for AX15 parts paid WAY too much for that thing... but at least it had a clean bill of health. Slight wear on a few surfaces, everything seemed fine though, his friend who tore the tailhousing off and freaked the **** out about a little metal in the bottom had no idea what he was talking about, the thing's fine. So we cleaned it up a bit, slapped it back together with a little RTV and it's good to go.

Drove my bike into a sidewalk/oncoming traffic, then almost into a parked car to an accidental fishtail. I find that keeping it locked in at 5000rpms and letting the clutch do all the work is my preferred method of driving. Gonna get back at it tomorrow. Stop by to see me die, or the battery spring a leak on my leg. Whatever comes first.

just bought tickets for Daytona in July, have no idea what im doing for parking, but i dont give a ****.

I was blowing the lint out of my j frame revolver last night and noticed this :( Time to call S&W

Nbmg1IO.jpg

Anyone that holds any of my guns sideways doesn't touch them again.

Billy dont forget you also have to throw the bullets with the gun while holding onto your package

Back