• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Them long island folk are making a heck of a trip to go wheel the 30 minutes of trail known as Mabell lol.
what? like 2 years ago that was the sickest ****ing shit acording to interwbz legend ktmraser

havent been there since March? 09, would like to go back and try the big stuff that i didnt have the balls to on 33's/uncaged

Id like to go there in about a month or so. Its a fun trail, just ends quick.

Last time in an XJ was summer of 2010. and last time in a J10 I had a sick carburetor and leaf springs and an open diff a couple winters ago with UJ.

Blame Justin.
You'd be here if you were not full of lame excuses!

I heart T & J.
**** off! you ******s need to come to Keene, then ill kill the BFG's on the racetruck and show you wahat a real burnout is
Id like to go there in about a month or so. Its a fun trail, just ends quick.

Last time in an XJ was summer of 2010. and last time in a J10 I had a sick carburetor and leaf springs and an open diff a couple winters ago with UJ.
yeah, we did it twice in a hour in the rain. shit remembering i didnt even have lockers back then

Ken you also need a dirtbike.

I am self aware enough to realize that while those 5 minutes would be fun, I would damage myself in ways I cannot easily repair. So NOPE

(Insert dick joke here)

Why would it be?
Dunno just asking.
I plan on running the 3/4 uppers on my setup using the factory short arm 4 link. I cant justify long arms at this point in time. It rides awesome with bilstein 5150s up front and out back the rancho 9000s. The control arm angles are fine and I dont have any issues with flex for what it is.

3/4 is plenty big. Hobag ran a 3/4 on his upper with a three link and 42's.

He managed to blow up a 14 bolt diff, a few D300s, but never broke a joint up front.

3/4 is plenty big. Hobag ran a 3/4 on his upper with a three link and 42's.

He managed to blow up a 14 bolt diff, a few D300s, but never broke a joint up front.
Sweet. I just done see 5/8s being big enough and dont think that a 7/8s will fit in the factory pocket.
How does one blow up a 14 bolt?:confused:

Sweet. I just done see 5/8s being big enough and dont think that a 7/8s will fit in the factory pocket.

42's and a four link in the back providing traction, a granny low 4 speed and a D300. I think that may have been the year Ken was @ winterfest.
Couldn't fix it there because the pumpkin was welded shut.

Cause who ever breaks a 14 bolt?

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

42's and a four link in the back providing traction, a granny low 4 speed and a D300. I think that may have been the year Ken was @ winterfest.
Couldn't fix it there because the pumpkin was welded shut.

Cause who ever breaks a 14 bolt?

That is awesome! It must have been lots of fun getting him off the trail.

I wasn't there, but I did see it drive into the campground and onto the back of the bus in FWD, so it couldn't have been that terrible.

You're never more than 5 minutes away from a main road at the Badlands.

Its been a while. but 7/8" heim with misalignment spacers is 2" wide. which I'm pretty sure the factory uca mount is, just have to drill out the holes for some big honkin' bolts. definite overkill with those sheet metal control arm mounts though. and I can honestly say I have never used a 3/4" heim on anything so maybe those run 2" wide with spacers as well. I just always went with 7/8" because they aren't much more and tend to wear better.

do you guys think this max torque is a typo

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauke...5yc1vZc88jZzvZ1z140i3Z25ecod#shipping_options

it says its 13200.000 in-lbs which is 1100ft-lbs. almost 1000lbs more than every other impact. its even more than their 28v gun that they claim is the most powerful cordless in the cordless class.

not a typo, but also not a true representation of what it's capable of. Looks like Milwaukee is drinking the made up marketing specs kool-aid

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/power-tools/cordless/2763-22

Torque 100 ft-lbs (Mode 1) and 700 ft-lbs (Mode 2)
Package Type Extended Kit
Nut-Busting Torque 1,100 ft-lbs

Back