• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Makes a good rubber band substitute for frying bundles of bacon I guess

We are going to try to salvage the deer bacon. It's a lot narrower than pork. (less under belly fat. I've never had it. I have high hopes tho.

The season isn't over tho. I'm going to go back for archery. They're still out there.

The rotors from my dad's old/my new cherokee

IMG_20131214_083050_375_zps4840ab75.jpg

The drums looked the same on the inside. Its no wonder the thing couldn't stop.

google image search Geoduck (especially you Carmelo). the chinese temporarily banned the import of them from the west cost US. hilarious looking

my truck is gonna love me tomorow after work, gonna be single didgets all day, 1 batterey and no plug in.

my truck is gonna love me tomorow after work, gonna be single didgets all day, 1 batterey and no plug in.
Snow too.

We're only in the 4" range but then again we were in the 9-12" and got almost 14" this post one.

3-6 in keene, debating on relocating the ait filter and tossing the redtop in as the 2nd batt, not sure if im suposed to mix battereys though

anyone know how hard it is to come by chili pepper red body parts?

I have a bumper in that flavor

ya that would be my second choice, would be much easier to find the parts already in the right color though. looking at a jeep that has some front end damage, hood, fender, bumper, grille, headlight/headlight trim, fender flare

Stfu pat, it's too early for your shit

Back