• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

No girlfriend here, just trying to make some big changes in life and the last thing I need is the Jeep draining my bank account.

i remember my first intervention. look at me now. cooking beer can turkeys in microwaves basted with starting fluid and openeing budlights with chainsaws!

I have no intention of towing the Jeep out there, or even having it in one piece then. I'm planning to make the UJ run in January and then start the part out when I feel up to it. I know I suck blahblahblah but it's a piece of shit and I'd much rather pay off some bills and put a decent chunk of change in the bank than keep ****ing around with it.

Super gay. Whose purse did you put your balls in?

i remember my first intervention. look at me now. cooking beer can turkeys in microwaves basted with starting fluid and openeing budlights with chainsaws!

Whoa whoa whoa, who said anything about an intervention?! I'm just trying to move next year, so I want to pad my savings account and I don't need to drag that toilet along with me.

Also when are we going to finally meet and have our first kiss???

BOB I MISS YOU.

It's ok I don't really see any of these queers these days anyhow

Whoa whoa whoa, who said anything about an intervention?! I'm just trying to move next year, so I want to pad my savings account and I don't need to drag that toilet along with me.

Also when are we going to finally meet and have our first kiss???
where the **** you trying to move to? to many straight bars in brighton for you?

Back