• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

RE: the hack n tap thread.

Is the chain really *the* weak link in an otherwise stock 231?

Who's actually broken/slipped the chain in a case that isn't a worn out, beat piece of shit?

My stepdad's 242 threw a chain and took out parts inside. It was a junkyard case to begin with so idk what happened to the original one before he bought the jeep or how many and what kinda miles were on the jy one.

RE: the hack n tap thread.

Is the chain really *the* weak link in an otherwise stock 231?

Who's actually broken/slipped the chain in a case that isn't a worn out, beat piece of shit?
Scotty in Summit. Broken/slipped chains a BUNCH. Broken I don't know how many front and rear output shafts too.

Neutral drops on 39's will do that...

I'm not gonna hotrod the 5 ton or the van either, I have enough problems with head gaskets and transmissions already.

I'm probably also gonna be all gay and stuff and not meet you guys for the drive down, I get on 84 at either exit 1 or exit 74. Guess I'll have to haul ass in my juiced up truck to catch up.

YOUR TURN

Side note, there's a little part of me that wants to get CountryXJer's old rig and have something to wheel at NACfest. Still not sure how that thing hasn't sold yet...

says negotiable, no balls. then donate it as a parts rig to rc once you are done skydriving it across rock creek and dragging it through the v-notch.

Yup. about 5'4, 115 lbs. Runs, does yoga, eats healthy and takes care of herself. Certainly no supermodel, but I like to think she's a head turner.

Perhaps Adam can chime in?

So does she have a job or does she just eat granola all day? Does she drive a prius?
She drives a 05 Legacy GT and it's chipped. It's auto, but she used to have a manual.

She has a very good job in Boston and that's all ima say about that.

Her dog is awesome too.

Back