• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

going to fenway park tomorrow night to watch the red sox lose!

Bummer didn't get the supervisor position, but they are gonna be workin me into vending inventory shipping/receiving and all that fun stuff

Has anyone ever made a roll cage out of the most impractical, exotic material ever?
black double ended dildos. If carmelo doesn't I might

gansett summer if you see it.

i love that stuff and want to stock up this year
I will find some.

These leaf bushings are never, ever, ever going to slide around or come out. 13/16ths bore down the middle, .875od .120 wall DOM "pressed" in, whole thing pressed into the leaf eye with an assortment of large grade8 washers, a piece of 2" poop pipe, and some 5/8" bolts, and it's never gonna slip on me now.

XXXX rusty's.

I don't think vanimal has created enough threads in advanced fab yet :rolleyes:

I don't think vanimal has created enough threads in advanced fab yet :rolleyes:

Note from DJ

Doug doesn't go in that forum because he doesn't understand the technology

Still playing with backlash, but you guys think the pinion is too shallow?

aff5d177.jpg

19950e3b.jpg

ever wonder what a ten foot stinger looks like on an MJ bumper?

459521_628560976892_29101008_32213343_2117668215_o.jpg

Obviously won't handle much weight on the MJ without lifting the back wheels off the ground, but once I weld a few more mounting tabs on it'll fit the 5 ton too.

And yes, it is going to have a stronger cable stay than that $10 home depot rope, and real mounting tabs and stuff at the top...

sopose ill finally fix my heater hoses tomorow, IIRC corctly you cant just run a the 3/4 end to the 3/4 end same with 5/8 guess its suposed to help with flow or some shit, but i dont care as its the middle of summer and i dont want heats

Has anyone ever made a roll cage out of Sobakowa pillows? Roll over and it'll be like a cloud of tits.
anthony made me laugh
going to fenway park tomorrow night to watch the red sox lose!
disappointing start for sure. i wanna go to a game soon. double date?
gonna see weird al in concert in 2.5 hours from now
this guy still plays? saw him a the woodstock fair like 10 years ago

My neighbor has had the last laugh. I just woke up to him pounding on a 55 gallon oil drum with a carpenters hammer for an hour. I would have to be a jackass to complain about noise after using an angle grinder at 11pm last night... guess I can deal with a little noise :roflmao:

Back in a cubicle.

Yay.

Here's a discussion to get the morning going. I was just thinking about this on the way to work.

A lot of people claim that lighter unsprung weight is better, more unsprung weight is bad (for handling specifically). Is there a point of diminishing return? Like is it more of a ratio than something you want to completely diminish?

i.e. would a 4000 lb car be better with 200 lbs of unsprung weight (I know it's unrealistic) vs 1000 lbs of unsprung weight?

Back in a cubicle.

Yay.

Here's a discussion to get the morning going. I was just thinking about this on the way to work.

A lot of people claim that lighter unsprung weight is better, more unsprung weight is bad (for handling specifically). Is there a point of diminishing return? Like is it more of a ratio than something you want to completely diminish?

i.e. would a 4000 lb car be better with 200 lbs of unsprung weight (I know it's unrealistic) vs 1000 lbs of unsprung weight?

more unsprung weight= better cog for rockcrawling

less unsprung weight= suspension can handle it better and you can go faster.

thats how i figure it in our application anyway

everything is a compromise.

compromise is gay

blow jobs

Back