• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Last time I checked in ma
1. Triple a charges up the ass in the event they go off pavement to tow
2. Insurance only covers normal driving situations

not quite

Fireworks.
closer

thermite?
BINGO

I can get as much ammonium nitrate as you want, I'm licensed in ma and ct to buy in bulk

Muahaha
yes please, I haven't managed to find a way to buy in bulk for building rocket engines. If you can get potassium nitrate even better (because then I don't have to do nerdy chem class stoichiometry shit all over again, I can just use someone else's measurements)

Just replaced the XXXXed radiator in the MJ and even replaced the fan pulley + AC compressor bracket, the fan pulley bearings were horribly shot. It should run real nice and quiet now that it's got a newish fan pulley bearing and a new throwout bearing, those were both making a horrific racket before.

I can get potassium nitrate too, basically any compound mass produced as/for a fertilizer is game

50 lb soluable or poly coated prills, there is a place in auburn with it in stock

Those of you who know that guy corey, who had the heavily modified yellow rubicon. When he rolled it when it was smaller, I do believe insurance covered it so long as it wasn't an organized event offroad. That was why there were no pictures on CCJC's website.

Wow, that is a name I haven't said in a while, CCJC.

awesome, that means all UJ runs are insurance covered.

Doug, how much is a 50lb bag, soluble?

my claimed glass on his truck twice when he busted windows offroad. tis why i have glass coverage on my jeep.

oh, and the PS works fine now. the o-ring was fine and there, i guess all the air that was in it escaped when i left the cap off for almost 2 days.

I just ordered my front pro thanes and some lug nuts. Now if Chris answers my damn PM I can order my brake stuff from advanced.

I'm gonna call him and big him with noob questions. Facebook gave me his number ..!..:D..!..

Just because you mentioned it here, now I'm certainly not gonna answer. .!.:D.!.

Seriously though, I hate answering tech questions in PMs, because that's why the thread exists. If you have a question someone else probably does too, and most of the time I don't answer PM's because I probably answered the question somewhere else if you'd look for it. :p

In this case, Bill's build thread has every hose and piece I used along with its corresponding Napa part number. Don't tell me you're too lazy to look for it because if you don't wanna find it for your own build, 99% of the time I've got something better to do too.

Nothing personal, just the way I am. :cry:

And FYI, you got it wrong anyway. I used the Chevette hoses in the rear to the 1/2-ton GM calipers on my 14-bolt, and the factory application Dodge W250 hoses to the front calipers.

:loveu:

I just learned to not bother calling you :laugh:

I usually call Bill with anything I'm not personally sure about.

And if he doesn't answer I just say XXXX it and do whatever I planned.

I just text colin on christmas eve asking stupid axle setup questions

Seriously though, I hate answering tech questions in PMs, because that's why the thread exists. If you have a question someone else probably does too, and most of the time I don't answer PM's because I probably answered the question somewhere else if you'd look for it. :p

yup.

especially on cherokeeforum.i often get the "how am i supposed to fit xx" tires on a x" lift?" how did it work? could you still flex?

i simply dont answer them because theres 130 XXXXin threads about it.

the forum is here for a reason, use it.

Back