• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

i was kind of an impulse thing, but my dad supported it, i really DO like it, dont care what you dudes think, and i think it was smart decision.

I'm content with laughing while you stall it twice in a row trying to back up in a parking lot. Friggin nannymobile. :D

Just like it beeps exponentially longer the longer you drive without a seatbelt on

I XXXXing hate cars that do this. Somehow the two new cars I bought never beeped once.

Altima never made any noise but the dash light just stayed on until you fastened the seatbelt... don't remember if it flashed or stayed on solid though, think it was solid. Flashing would have bothered me.

The Mustang doesn't make any noise and after a half mile of driving it gives up trying to save your ass and turns the "fasten seatbelt" dash light off for you.

Strange that as soon as I got a new car which didn't buzz, beep, and flash at me to put my seatbelt on I started wearing my seatbelt again. :dunno:

I always wear my seat belt. I like my organs the way that they are currently organized.

I always wear my seat belt. I like my organs the way that they are currently organized.

Same.

Except when I get back in the jeep on a steep slope and the damn belt has latched itself because it thinks I rolled over or something. I hate that, but its not really a worry in a vw...

X2, I never drive without a seatbelt on. I don't even drive unless my passengers have seatbelts on.

this is mark, contrary to what he tells himself, with his panties still in a bunch. this is 100% accurate and he needs to get laid so he can realize he is still a man bc he keeps telling everyone he has like thrity jeeps but none of them drive.
This is Mark, seriously inquiring about what are my panties in a bunch over? I'm really asking, I'm not sure what they would be in a bunch over or how you are calling that they are in a bunch? I have nothing to bunch them up over at the moment. Just unhappy I was making fun of you? Because its all in good fun dude.

I don't believe I go around telling people I have 30 Jeeps, and certainly not as a bragging right. If I do point out I have multiple Jeeps, I do absolutely point out they are all pieces of shit and none drive. Got any solid instances, or just blowing smoke out your ass?

i lol when people say slip yolk eliminator. makes me think of eggs.

everyones got their panties in a bunch

Pretty much just farts

I got ya, you're still mad about the twitter comment. I understand. :D

I was at our new building today delivering something, and I took a look through the cubes now that they are all set up. My boss's office window (which is 3 feet from my cube) looks directly into my cube, and he will have a clear line of site to my monitors. Fuuuuu......

Last edited:

Eliminating eggs sounds like a great idea!

Any word on my jacket btw?

XXXX.

i pretty much got home and passed out the past couple days. im passing through there thursday at the latest, ill definately stop then

I got ya, you're still mad about the twitter comment. I understand. :D

I was at our new building today delivering something, and I took a look through the cubes now that they are all set up. My boss's office window (which is 3 feet from my cube) looks directly into my cube, and he will have a clear line of site to my monitors. Fuuuuu......
Hang a mirror facing into his office on your side of the cube before he looks at the layout.

Lulz

You get your ashtray fixed?
What ashtray?

Hang a mirror facing into his office on your side of the cube before he looks at the layout.
Ya, or I might just replace the half wall/opening with a full solid wall, and just climb into my cube every time I need to get in/leave. It might actually force me to stay in there rather than getting up all the time, and actually get some work done.

I just got some "good" news. Customer decided they were interested in qualifying our latest generation drive. So now I have better job security at the job I was really hoping to get laid off from.

Damnit. I wanted to get laid off so I would qualify for unemployment and focus 100% of my time into job hunting and interviewing.

On a plus side I found a local store that has cans of 7.62x54R for $120 each. A bit more than NH but definitely worth the extra $10 for the added convenience of not having to make an extra pit stop on the way up. :thumbup:

Get it right, it was the sand extractor that broke on marks car.

Back