• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Why are you trying to get rid of power options when you already have them. What a waste of time Ross, seriously. Do you seriously just not want to be done?

WHEELED JUST FINE:
ff9zdk.jpg

DOESN'T WHEEL EVER:
v5c2lf.jpg

Why are you trying to get rid of power options when you already have them. What a waste of time Ross, seriously. Do you seriously just not want to be done?
Because [SIZE=+3]JEEPSPEEEEEED![/SIZE]

DOESN'T WHEEL EVER:
v5c2lf.jpg
Holy crap, I didn't realize how long it has been on those jackstands, that was about 2 years ago almost. That bumper has been on my Jeep since August 2010.

YAY NEW STEREO! picked up a minty circa 1981 yamaha r-900 today for 75 bucks. it sat in some dude's guestroom for the last 11-12 years, hit it with some magic eraser to clean the dirt/possible cig smoke off the polished aluminum face it it looks brand effing new. not as powerful as my harmon/kardon 730 was but that thing was beat to hell and beyond my ability to overhaul. this yamaha will make a good secondary unit when i eventually get me a real nice tube setup.

Well alrighty then.

Ok, so to complete the analogy...did you just buy a perfectly good radio, and have big plans for it to make it super badass, and you're gonna dive in and start doing stuff, only to spend a shitload on it and then get it playing awful noises that could easily be taken care of, so you'll cry on the stereo forums and say youre getting rid of it, then stash it away and in the meantime buy a brand new gay little cd player to play your tunes, and eventually finish the damn stereo?

I have gone through two bumpers and two jeeps since Mark installed that bumper.

Maybe I should buy jeeps with less rust. I don't even really wheel them enough to justify that kind of destruction, unless you count the fact that they're already junk when I start.

- Ken 'a jeep a year' Stein

Ok, so to complete the analogy...did you just buy a perfectly good radio, and have big plans for it to make it super badass, and you're gonna dive in and start doing stuff, only to spend a shitload on it and then get it playing awful noises that could easily be taken care of, so you'll cry on the stereo forums and say youre getting rid of it, then stash it away and in the meantime buy a brand new gay little cd player to play your tunes, and eventually finish the damn stereo?

My penis just busted through the roof

Well that's a relief.

Har har :D

wah wah i bought i bought a rig already built so im gonna make fun of other people wah.

I have gone through two bumpers and two jeeps since Mark installed that bumper.

Maybe I should buy jeeps with less rust. I don't even really wheel them enough to justify that kind of destruction, unless you count the fact that they're already junk when I start.

- Ken 'a jeep a year' Stein
For no other reason, this. Not because of hardcore wheeling, etc. Its hard to keep them running when they should already be headed for the junkyard when you buy them.
:D

Nice analogy.

wah wah i bought i bought a rig already built so im gonna make fun of other people wah.

This is Adam realizing that everything Travis said is 100% accurate, and doesn't have any rebuttals, so is forced to try to find something to take shots at him for.

whatever, I built a Jeep before that and parted it out in order to buy a better one for really close to the same money. It was a purely financial thing, and I think a smart decision. :viking:

This is Adam realizing that everything Travis said is 100% accurate, and doesn't have any rebuttals, so is forced to try to find something to take shots at him for.

this is mark, contrary to what he tells himself, with his panties still in a bunch. this is 100% accurate and he needs to get laid so he can realize he is still a man bc he keeps telling everyone he has like thrity jeeps but none of them drive.

whatever, I built a Jeep before that and parted it out in order to buy a better one for really close to the same money. It was a purely financial thing, and I think a smart decision. :viking:

i built a jeep before that too, and i knew exactly what i wanted in a new one and that it would cost me a lot, and probably end up taking longer (a lot longer) than i expected. then i met a girl, got into a legal driving complication, took my jeep apart, had no way to get around so i leased a brand new car bc i wanted to and could afford to. i was kind of an impulse thing, but my dad supported it, i really DO like it, dont care what you dudes think, and i think it was smart decision.

i'm sick today, and really tired. dont eff with me .!. :D .!.

Just giving you a hard time buddyboy :)

Back