• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Jeepra: Resurrected

child9

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I've been gone for a while...super busy still with school and all, but there were so many of you following the Jeepra that I thought I'd start a new thread where I can share the updates that have begun in earnest.

I finally sold her to a capable owner in Dallas. He was super excited about the purchase and has finally gotten her to her new home. I've given him every part and plan I had, but now she is his and we'll just have to see how he takes this project and makes it his.

For reference, here is my original build thread:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=103321

And now, first thing he did was put a 62mm turbo on the 2JZ-GTE. This is going to be epic.

10956590_453812561440654_315264480_n_zpstqzwmmam.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
I was unable to get the time to finish it since I got to UT Austin...and she was just sitting there...dying. I HAD to find her a good home.

No new pics, but I can tell you that it is currently running at 14 psi of boost and they are sorting out a fuel cut issue so they can turn it up more. :p

daaaaang. Video!?!

I was unable to get the time to finish it since I got to UT Austin...and she was just sitting there...dying. I HAD to find her a good home.

TU......get it right horn

you heard anything more from the new owner?

New updates. 2nd owner now, haha. The Jeepra is getting a bit of notoriety in Florida, apparently. Here's some of the latest pics. Still not complete yet, but they know my vision. :)

Interior:

As of a couple months ago:

AS OF LAST WEEK:

Back