• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The FML Thread

for those who don't know about Uranus.
09fc44c3.jpg

No offense, but that was a pretty bad move signing everything over to her in the first place...I fully trust my wife, but for the most part everything's in my name since I'm the one with the income.

Anyway you can use the fact that she was cheating and unemployed to at least get a more equitable division of assets?

Definitely sucks.

Not really worth fighting over furniture and crap. Only thing that pissed me off was when she took my Jeep. But totally agree with you, bad move on my end but I guess I just trusted her too much. Like it was already mentioned, cought her cheating AFTER the "divorce".

I think I'm going to take her to court for contempt though. For the past year it has been me paying for her debts, debts that were court ordered to be paid by her. If things pan out right she will be forced to pay me back plus pay all attorney fee's in 30 days or she can face jail time. If the court rules that she owes me, then I'm going to ask for my Jeep back instead of $$$.

Not really worth fighting over furniture and crap. Only thing that pissed me off was when she took my Jeep. But totally agree with you, bad move on my end but I guess I just trusted her too much. Like it was already mentioned, cought her cheating AFTER the "divorce".

I think I'm going to take her to court for contempt though. For the past year it has been me paying for her debts, debts that were court ordered to be paid by her. If things pan out right she will be forced to pay me back plus pay all attorney fee's in 30 days or she can face jail time. If the court rules that she owes me, then I'm going to ask for my Jeep back instead of $$$.
I'd definitely go for the Jeep, trailer and savings account. Plus, you never know what you might be able to pull off if you explain the situation (divorce to take her credit out of the bank's considerations, still together, etc).

Im not saying i want to buy it, im saying lets make her want to give it back because selling it is a pain in the ass bro :D

rally the professional tire kicker / low baller gang

LOL... Yea, well actually if it pops up for sale and I find it.... I'm gonna send somebody she doesn't know and make an offer she can't refuse. Have him buy it for then reg. it under my uncles name that way she can never take it away.

hey man im in your backyard i can help ive been burned bad by a divorce and i guarantee i dont look like anyone you would know!

just ask anyone thats actually met me :gee:

hey man im in your backyard i can help ive been burned bad by a divorce and i guarantee i dont look like anyone you would know!

just ask anyone thats actually met me :gee:

LOL... Cool man, thanks. But the Jeep is in Whittier. I'll keep you guys posted, right now I'm just saving all my $$$ in order to try and buy it back or buy something else.

did you really just suggest violating federal laws to get back at a scheming ex? yeah, that's gonna go well.

did you really just suggest violating federal laws to get back at a scheming ex? yeah, that's gonna go well.
Or perhaps he was being sarcastic as many people tend to be when suggesting felonious acts as a possible solution...

Back