• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The FML Thread

Shouldn't have had the second beer after dinner huh? :roflmao:
:roflmao:

I went to the bar after work for 'a couple drinks'.

around 4am I staggered out... I am not sure how many I had but based on the tab it was a significant number. And the bartender even gave me a few freebies because she thought the stories I was telling were funny (that's a first!)

IMG_20111215_123121.jpg

If mom breaking her leg a week and a half ago wasn't enough, main line broke backed up my bathroom then flooded going into the hall and my room.

Fml

The picture is where the city is going to come dig. It doesn't show the size well, but that hole is going to be about 25x10.

IMG_20111215_123121.jpg

If mom breaking her leg a week and a half ago wasn't enough, main line broke backed up my bathroom then flooded going into the hall and my room.

Fml

The picture is where the city is going to come dig. It doesn't show the size well, but that hole is going to be about 25x10.

shitty.........

:D

second time my Ram trans is going out in less that 40 k tried to get the yeep together and MAD DW motorhome wont start need to fix something by 3 pm tomorrow to get to work FML!

I signed a crappy ass divorce in hope it would help us buy a house and then the bitch decided to split. She emptyed my house because the divorce said she was intitled to everything and took my XJ this past weekend. FML.

I signed a crappy ass divorce in hope it would help us buy a house and then the bitch decided to split. She emptyed my house because the divorce said she was intitled to everything and took my XJ this past weekend. FML.
"us" meaning you and the new grilfriend? "bitch" meaning the ex? and "she" meaning the ex also?

Thats messed up. Why would you give up everything just to get into the same situation with a new girl?

"us" meaning you and the new grilfriend? "bitch" meaning the ex? and "she" meaning the ex also?

Thats messed up. Why would you give up everything just to get into the same situation with a new girl?

No, "us" and "she" and "bitch" are all the same girl. No girlfriend involved, just an ex-wife.

We needed to buy a house about 2 years ago, her credit sucked horribly and she had a bunch of debt plus she hasn't had a job in 7 years. Needless to say we wouldn't qualify. We decided to divorce just to be able to buy the house. She kept all of her debt, but to balance it all out she also kept all the assets. That included everything in the house, my Jeep, my trailer, and everything in my savings account. The only thing I kept was my good credit, and her Jeep Liberty that's financed under my name. It took about a year for us to find the right house and open escrow, the day I sent out the downpayment for the house.... I Cought her cheating. I cancelled everything, told her to get the F*** out and go to hell. Then she got smart and used the divorce against me. She was entitled to everything, so she took it... Including my Jeep. Now I got an empty house that im stuck renting, plus a $550 payment for a 2wd 2011 Liberty. FML.

No, "us" and "she" and "bitch" are all the same girl. No girlfriend involved, just an ex-wife.

We needed to buy a house about 2 years ago, her credit sucked horribly and she had a bunch of debt plus she hasn't had a job in 7 years. Needless to say we wouldn't qualify. We decided to divorce just to be able to buy the house. She kept all of her debt, but to balance it all out she also kept all the assets. That included everything in the house, my Jeep, my trailer, and everything in my savings account. The only thing I kept was my good credit, and her Jeep Liberty that's financed under my name. It took about a year for us to find the right house and open escrow, the day I sent out the downpayment for the house.... I Cought her cheating. I cancelled everything, told her to get the F*** out and go to hell. Then she got smart and used the divorce against me. She was entitled to everything, so she took it... Including my Jeep. Now I got an empty house that im stuck renting, plus a $550 payment for a 2wd 2011 Liberty. FML.
No offense, but that was a pretty bad move signing everything over to her in the first place...I fully trust my wife, but for the most part everything's in my name since I'm the one with the income.

Anyway you can use the fact that she was cheating and unemployed to at least get a more equitable division of assets?

Definitely sucks.

I'd be more mad at your self than at her.

She's a better chess player and you got played :gee:

No offense, but that was a pretty bad move signing everything over to her in the first place...I fully trust my wife, but for the most part everything's in my name since I'm the one with the income.

Anyway you can use the fact that she was cheating and unemployed to at least get a more equitable division of assets?

Definitely sucks.
if she cheated after the divorce, i don't neccesarily think that will hold up in court.....

Back