• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Ask Crazyjim a question" Thread

crazyjim said:
Now it is, but it was unknown at the time!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap:

GrimmJeeper said:
Rick James said Cocaine is a hell of a drug... what would he say if he owned a jeep?
If Rick James owned a jeep he wouldn't have enough money for cocaine, thus what he said would never be as wildly popular as the prior saying.

But he would probably say something like: "I would want to wheel jesus. He can walk on water so I'd never get stuck. And sandals are awesome in the desert."

crazyjim said:
If Rick James owned a jeep he wouldn't have enough money for cocaine, thus what he said would never be as wildly popular as the prior saying.

But he would probably say something like: "I would want to wheel jesus. He can walk on water so I'd never get stuck. And sandals are awesome in the desert."
R O T F F L HAHAHHA

xtimmax said:
Do you think you can beat Grimm in the 2008 Ultimate postwhore challenge? Honestly....
This thread should put ya over the top.

:compwork:

what does this make you want more, tacos? or waffles?

ouchcopy.jpg

crazyjim said:
Except Grimm is asking 90% of the questions :laugh:
Send over a Dominoes pizza....That should slow him down.

Back