• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STARTER

Yeah they started well but they've been sitting on the shelf for a while. I can play with them tonight when I get home and see if they're still good

$20 for one sound ok?

Yeah they started well but they've been sitting on the shelf for a while. I can play with them tonight when I get home and see if they're still good

$20 for one sound ok?

give it to my dad at work and have bob come to my house in grafton :dunno:

sounds awesome, can you get it to anthonys dad asap? if there good.

my SOB starter is making a mean whining sound and takes about 15 seconds of whining before it catches to turn over. i just worried about that one time it dont turn over and i cant pop start it anywhere....

There are actually 2 different types of starters. I can't remember the year change, but I remember that when I went shopping for a starter at the zone.

Not quite sure, but I just looked and there is 2 different part numbers for a starter for a '99 and for a '92

Bob I had my starter rebuilt at G and L rebuilders for $20 like 3 years ago. I imagine their prices haven't changed drastically. You bring your in and if they have one there they give you one already done and take yours to rebuild. Give em a call, hope this is still their number lol:
508-8652448
They are just off 146 in Sutton I think. If you need a ride there I'm death wobble free finally :D

ya, they can rebuild it with a nasty solenoid too. i had one done for my buddy's Zuk. i went to some auto electric place in Palmer. i have the number but i cant recall the name of the shop

If you can't get that done Bob let me know and I'll check out the starters in my garage. I can give it to anthonys dad at work.

That'll be funny...
"Hey I know your son Anthony...not in person but as asp387 online...can you give him this jeep starter?"

Back