• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 ZJ

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Hey all-

I'm still around and kicking. At any given time I've got 4 or 5 Jeeps in the driveway. 4 at the moment:

2001 XJ, 2006 XK, 2006 WK, and a 1996 ZJ.

I got the ZJ in 1999 with 45,000 miles on it. Owned it almost 24 years.

Unfortunately in February a lady t-boned me so now it's just a paperweight with a spotless interior and several thousands of dollars of engine, suspension, and transmission work done in the last 18 months. Hell, I did all new rotors, pads, and calipers on all 4 corners abuut 100 miles before it got hit. The body is not salvagable, and it's time to send it for scrap.

However, if anyone has a ZJ project or needs a very well cared for 4.0 with about 256xxx miles on it, I'm willing to sell it to someone here first. I''ve stripped down the interior but won't be taking apart the engine or drive train.

You can call me or text me at 615.nine seven seven.0060 if you are interested. I'm not checking NAXJA much. Planning on getting out to Moab in October if all the stars, the sun, the moon, and the bank account line up.

Back