• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock reservations.

I must meet you.

You entertain me on the intarwebs. Find the wienerbox in the campground. You won't miss it I promise.

Man crush?

The SEC and the MWC showing up.......oh you western guys have got a whole bunch of redneck coming your way! :D

I know for sure two SEC guys are coming and hopefully a few more by the time it rolls around.

It's gonna be good to meet some of you Yahoo's!:D

Psssh, just wait til the NAC shows up :D

hopefully me and Johnny arent the only ones.

Having met Ken, I have no doubt you guys are all insane! :D

Damn, wish I had snatched up one of the Slickrock cabins, even though they're dumps. :)

Checked a couple of independent motels and found prices of $80-90 a night. Thinking that was a little high, I figured what the hell, I'll stay at Motel 6. Checked the price for six nights and it was $299. Not bad, $50 a night. WRONG! It was $299 per night, for a total of $1800! Super 8 was about the same.

Cabins in other campgrounds are going for $80-100 a night. Archview is less, but it's nine miles north of town. It might be worth it, though.

Moab sure has changed.

Damn, wish I had snatched up one of the Slickrock cabins, even though they're dumps. :)

Checked a couple of independent motels and found prices of $80-90 a night. Thinking that was a little high, I figured what the hell, I'll stay at Motel 6. Checked the price for six nights and it was $299. Not bad, $50 a night. WRONG! It was $299 per night, for a total of $1800! Super 8 was about the same.

Cabins in other campgrounds are going for $80-100 a night. Archview is less, but it's nine miles north of town. It might be worth it, though.

Moab sure has changed.

Maybe the room comes with a hooker... :dunno:

Moab sure has changed.

The Hampton Inn was less than half that. That is where we are staying.

Just booked site 133 tent spot..

Back