• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock reservations.

I'm at the end of the row in spot #25.

I'll need to squat on someone's site, I'll have too much crap in the Jeep to sleep in it if I drive it out there.

I'll need to squat on someone's site, I'll have too much crap in the Jeep to sleep in it if I drive it out there.
I have a car site at the top end, not sure what they're like, but i'll be sleeping in the bed of the truck, so you're welcome to any extra tent space available.

I have a car site at the top end, not sure what they're like, but i'll be sleeping in the bed of the truck, so you're welcome to any extra tent space available.

Thank you sir! :thumbup:

Booked a cabin!

I say we take over Moab Brewery during one of those nights.
You buying? Haha. Either way I'm down. Oh, and as far as caravaning goes. we are booked Sat (5th, I think) to Sunday. Was thinking possibly a night or so stop in Vegas on the way.

Mine is the 10th. this could get fun.
Yes indeed.

Reservations are made....

Looks like a good turn out so far! Excited even though its forever away lol

Reservations are made....

The SEC and the MWC showing up.......oh you western guys have got a whole bunch of redneck coming your way! :D

Back