• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

Does anyone have the metal bracket that attaches the front passenger side fender flare to the fender? I'm looking for '97 and up (unless other years will fit). Mine is trashed from the tire ramming it too many times. I have some beer and small amounts of cash to trade.

The_Weirdo

I have a 1993 two door carcas that I need gone for free. I parted it out so there is no doors, suspension, engine, or drive train. The front grill and fenders are gone as well as the seats. The rear hatch is still there. I figure someone might want this for a trail project. All of the interior is complete except for the seats.

It will need dollys and a flatbed to be transported.

I have a 1993 two door carcas that I need gone for free. I parted it out so there is no doors, suspension, engine, or drive train. The front grill and fenders are gone as well as the seats. The rear hatch is still there. I figure someone might want this for a trail project. All of the interior is complete except for the seats.

It will need dollys and a flatbed to be transported.
If anyone takes this I have a pre96 header panel for cheap will also have soem fenders soon when I swap to the newer ones.

Brand new 96 or lower rear passenger stock bumper cap. Black. Come get it. Fairfield or San Leandro.

Four (4) 35" mud spares. procomp/BFG mud's. 35x12.50x15
pick up in Fresno.

Four (4) 35" mud spares. procomp/BFG mud's. 35x12.50x15
pick up in Fresno.
price for shipping?
original.aspx
lol

Just throwing this out there, I'm cleaning the backyard and need to get stuff out of here.

Stock white bumper with fog lights and

4 white stock fender flares

I have the following that I'm tired of tripping over, just come and get it:

Full set of skids; front, gas tank, two stock t-case and one aftermarket t-case skid that I never tried to use. There are no nut strips (JCR sells them now).

Taurus electric fan

3 sets of Aurora backup lights (the ones that fit inside the license plate area on the hatch)

6 degree leaf spring shims

Set of front upper shock adapters (don't think they are JKS, but they may be)

Pick up only

Full set of skids; front, gas tank, two stock t-case and one aftermarket t-case skid that I never tried to use. There are no nut strips (JCR sells them now).

Taurus electric fan

3 sets of Aurora backup lights (the ones that fit inside the license plate area on the hatch)

6 degree leaf spring shims

Set of front upper shock adapters (don't think they are JKS, but they may be)

Pick up only

Damn, good stuff here! Very nice of ya!
Billy

I could use the skids, I'll send ya a pm

i have a bunch of junk in San Jose. i also have tons of smaller stock parts i probably wont have time to list. feel free to email me at [email protected] this will come right to my phone so i can write you back asap. 95% of this stuff is from either a 95 or 93.

1995 4.0L about 260,000 mi. it ran like a champ when i pulled it out of my totaled rig. I've been stealing random parts off of it but the block, head, intake, fuel injection are all there and in good shape. most of the accessories are gone.

1993 8.25 rear end 27 SPLINE complete drum to drum ratio unknown

1993 2wd front axle. its missing a wheel bearing

mj rear leaves

stock xj coils

stock v8 zj coils

93 or 95 steering box

lots of stock control arms

rear drive shaft

Taurus electric fan

mj rear leaves

I am in San Leandro and would love to get the skids (had a full set of skids on my 89 limited that was stolen in January) fan and the MJ leaves. PM's sent

Last edited:
Free stock front shafts from a non-disco D30. Pick up in Fresno.
Good u-joints.

Back