• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest 2015 Information and discussion thread

We'll need some tables as well, there aren't any in the base camp area. I will have a moderate sized table, but we'll need some more for sure.

We'll need some tables as well, there aren't any in the base camp area. I will have a moderate sized table, but we'll need some more for sure.

I can bring 1 and possibly 2.

have fun guys, i'm out.
going to the pebble beach concours d'elegance for the 11th year in a row.
it's a slightly different type of car show from sierrafest! i don't fit in with the wine & cheese set, but f' em!

have fun guys, i'm out.
going to the pebble beach concours d'elegance for the 11th year in a row.
it's a slightly different type of car show from sierrafest! i don't fit in with the wine & cheese set, but f' em!

But who will drag my junk up hill after I break my diffs?

20140809_162915_zpscplp7bff.jpg

But who will drag my junk up hill after I break my diffs?

20140809_162915_zpscplp7bff.jpg

I do have a red jeep on 40s and one tons with an atlas- so maybe me ?

Hahah bummer Tim!

I think seal will be out there showing a car as well

was it seal who was going to drop off a box of cutoff wheels to your shop for me? did he?

I made it to shaver at 9, air quality is kinda Croat sure to the wildfires up north. Air is cool, Sun is warm! My buddies and I are going to camp out at coyote/red lake until Wednesday. Well meet up with the group on Thursday!

Hey Skipper, come join us "wish I could have gone" types on the 'con next weekend. Could be entertaining watching some of us first timers bumbling our way through. :gee:

Back