• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter roll call

Where in the Sierra Chapter do you live?

• Total voters
Welcome to Sacramento, back into Jeeps and the best club of all.

Jonathan, 20 minutes from Fordyce, returning member under new username from 6-7 years ago. Used to wheel this:
jeep1.jpg

fall4x4-141.jpg

Sold it about 6 years ago to build a 75 scout II, and have regretted every minute of it. Tomorrow, the scout is being traded for a very nice 96 4dr xj and a 78 f-250 4x4 for parts. Soon I will be XJ again, and all will be right with my wheeling world!

Hello NAXJA Sierra!

I joined about a month or more ago.

Kelseyville / Clearlake Riviera

Have been working on my XJ mods to get it ready for fun. Enjoying the Forums with More dedicated enthusiasts and Less irritating trolls!

...off topic: BC you know anything about the packets from NAXJA? I joined a month ago, and haven't seen my packet yet.

Does NAXJA send something to me? I have not been able to figure out where to find my member # is either.

Looking forward to cruising some trails once it's ready.

Thought I'd check in here. I've been lurking around on this site and a few others for years now. I'm in Santa Rosa.

Just sayin "hey"!

My names John and I picked up a clean stock, but lifted, '97 XJ 4.0 Auto with a Chrysler 8.25 in May.

Lift is a Rubicon Express 4.5 inch lift short arm set-up. Other than that, it's bone stock and waiting for me to have fun.

I'm up in Northern California and only messed with little street cars back about 10 years ago. The last few weeks I took our 2012 F-150 up to get dirty, forded some water, and my wife got pissed! (it only has 6k miles on it lol)

http://instagr.am/p/LMuB8TnNka/
http://instagr.am/p/K4COcGHNkA/

I had no freakin idea what I have been missing up there!!!! :) so now I have a toy to take up and play with.

Time to get armored up. It's already been on a few run to the high lakes in Butte/Plumas counties since I bought it :)

http://instagr.am/p/Lj1AbjHNo-/
Cheers! just paid my dues for a year, now to search the forums :cheers: :us:

Welcome TdiJet just up the hill from you here in Nevada City. I going up to Lake Basin to camp this Thursday and Friday. We love it up there.

Hello New guy to XJs here. I ve been wheeling a few years with a 90 ifs, geared, locked, 35s, 4 runner that I sold to get an XJ. I have 92 sport lifted, trimmed, 33s, open digs so far. I have a lot to do and appreciate any advice. I'm in pollock pines if anyone wants to get together. Pics to come.

Hello New guy to XJs here. I ve been wheeling a few years with a 90 ifs, geared, locked, 35s, 4 runner that I sold to get an XJ. I have 92 sport lifted, trimmed, 33s, open digs so far. I have a lot to do and appreciate any advice. I'm in pollock pines if anyone wants to get together. Pics to come.

Welcome! Looks like you situated in some nice wheeling territory! :thumbup:

Roseville (near Sac), CA. Jake 19
been lurkin and cant tell you guys how nice it is to see so many xj's in the area instead of everyone just being from the midwest

doing some decent upgrades to my 93 (118k! still stock) DD very soon. cant wait to start wheelin

86-1.jpg

I posted my introduction back in April with a completely stock xj. here it is now in August geared locked and loaded

192.jpg

IMG_20120925_110355.jpg

just bought it out of Truckee...once I have some time will work on some sliders, steering box reinforcements and getting the chevy brake lines on the front-after that, see what breaks first!

Minden NV here!

I posted my introduction back in April with a completely stock xj. here it is now in August geared locked and loaded

192.jpg

Great before/after! Looks great!

IMG_20120925_110355.jpg

just bought it out of Truckee...once I have some time will work on some sliders, steering box reinforcements and getting the chevy brake lines on the front-after that, see what breaks first!

Minden NV here!

I love the MJ's. :piratefla

IMG_20120925_110355.jpg

Minden NV here!

Saw that thing on craigslist. You got a deal!!!!

Back