• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your jeep! Thread

I just changed my oil pressure sending unit yesterday. It was only about 28 bucks plus tax. It's worth the piece of mind. Last one I changed I got used and it didn't last me very long at all and started leaking (one of many leaks). Also next time you change your oil upgrade to the larger filter (Mobil pn is M1-301, search for other brands).

This is my "89 Laredo i just picked up for $500-It's ROT FREE from Oregon!It has aal's,spacers and a FACTORY tire carrier!.I have a "97 also i'll post pic's of later.
IMG_1785.jpg

You confused me so much by the way you did that. Yeah paint is not important. I need money to upgrade but I do plan on upgrading. Will bump stops limit flex? I dont want to do that :) APN headers I heard crack just as well. I'd have to get poly motor mounts. Front pinion seal I would have to read a lot more into. Oil pressure sending unit I'd rather junkyard than pay 40-60 dollars for. Rear brakes need to be redone. And my rear and front end dont sound great. I want to tear stuff down and replace as necessary when I get a good job and make good income. The jeep is too shaky and it feels like it it fall apart. (But I know she wont :) )
where did you hear apn headers crack mine has been on for 3 years no problems ans it made outta stainless steel and tig welded it a nice piece and for $120 bucks how can you go wrong, and don't use poly motor mounts unless you want the teeth to fall outta your head go with an after market motor mount that uses rubber brown dog, M.O.R.E etc. and as for the pinion seal pull front drive shaft take the yoke off of the pinion and pry the seal out tap the new seal in torque the yoke to factory spec but it's never that easy

Oh I was just reading some threads about it. Good deal but I was reading some replies about it cracking still. If anything I will go with that header. And the brown dog mount is what I mean to say lol.

Just before the lift
1518.jpg

After the lift
1543.jpg

Size comparison to stock
IMG_0199.jpg

Front
finfront.jpg

Rear
1601.jpg

x2 what brand is it that thing is sweet

and it;s probably slightly higher then the pictures lend it to be. I spy lca drop brackets so 4" or more?

What size lift and what kind? Aren't you in the wrong chapter? lol

Rough Country 6" with drop brackets on 33's. The bumper was ordered from Kevins Off-road. They are in Arizona, but be warned, customer service wasn't great, and I actually ordered a tube bumper and got this instead. Don't get me wrong, this one is more expensive, but not what I ordered. I ended up having to install JKS coil spacers to correct for the wieght of the winch and bumper. Which is nice if I every decide to run 35's i can adjust the lift to compensate.

I'm working in Florida at least 355 days of the year, but the Jeep is registered in Tx. where my home is at.

Rough Country 6" with drop brackets on 33's. The bumper was ordered from Kevins Off-road. They are in Arizona, but be warned, customer service wasn't great, and I actually ordered a tube bumper and got this instead. Don't get me wrong, this one is more expensive, but not what I ordered. I ended up having to install JKS coil spacers to correct for the wieght of the winch and bumper. Which is nice if I every decide to run 35's i can adjust the lift to compensate.

I'm working in Florida at least 355 days of the year, but the Jeep is registered in Tx. where my home is at.

haha holy crap thats funny, well at least you got something, & you have a ton of lift for 35's no prob.

that bumper and winched dropped your front that much? im trying to figured out how much of a spacer i need for mine.

Back