• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

See ya.

12GAXJ said:
The den? Mogtard gone? Hmmmmm.......

12GAXJ said:
Well that sucks. I was looking foward to buying some of his OK fab stuff. Lata Terry. :wave:

12GAXJ said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRhodyXJ
cant we just forget this crap? no need to start sh!t

12GAXJ said:
What crap. Explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoboken Hobo
I am sure you still can. IIRC, his contact info is in his sig. Don't let this stop ya at all.

12GAXJ said:
Thanks for the reminder Glenn. Its still there, and his number is now on paper. :thumbup:

LilRhodyXJ said:
That 12GAXJ is what im talking about... u guys asked and i gave u info..now this thread is going to become a "who cares about OT anyway" thread thats dumb theres no need...

How did I open my mouth about this becoming a 'who cares about OT anyways' thread? Not once dude. I asked you about what crap, which I saw none of in previous posts by anyone, before you edited your post to this.

LilRhodyXJ said:
hey man i didnt mean to start sh!t between people or stir up drama... dont let this turn into screaming thread..

:dunno: what the problem is here?

Thanks for postin the info...it was just enough.

Sucks to see him go....enjoyed readin his posts.

Too funny.

A five-letter title, and a post consisting of one smillie.

And, we're at page 5.

We'll miss you. :wave1:

LilRhodyXJ said:
its not my place to post up what he posted on that forum...i dont wanna piss u off by not posting the link but i dont think OT wants me posting his thread from said forum here...sorry just not trying to get called a Pu$$y by u for not posting his thread but i also dont want Angry terry creepin in my room at night because i showed all of naxja the thread..
So just post up a link. No need to post what he said. Not like it was not in his sig for a while.
http://www.rockhardxj.com/

ok u c what u bunch of turkeys did???
fist.gif

:thumbup: :wave1:

see you at WF...

maybe we should just change this thread for people that want to leave, so we know how the pussy's are.

This is fast becoming a the list of people NAXJA has degraded too far from a club for.
They will be missed...

Back