• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Shirts

High2by

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I finally got the shirts in. party1:They are in hand and ready to ship. Just let me know what size.
Cost is $18.00 a shirt in sizes from S-3XL. Paypal the money to [email protected] or mail check or money order to:

Mark Morton
114 Edison Circle
Smyrna, TN 37167

As I run out of sizes I will post up and let you know. I will reorder shirts as I need to.

This is the back:
100_2724.jpg

This is the front:
100_2722.jpg

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
already got mine

:party:

Let's get together some time this week or weekend and I'll give you the check for the crawl and I'll grab my shirt. Thanks for getting these done for us Mark.

ooh, stickers! yeah...

Is that UT orange on the logo? Looks like it to me.
fine with me!

are these the same ones that are listed on the crawl order form. i placed an order for a shirt there. but dont wanna have two.

PayPal sent! Thanks! :cheers:

Purchased from Iraq!

Let's get together some time this week or weekend and I'll give you the check for the crawl and I'll grab my shirt. Thanks for getting these done for us Mark.

Just let me know what day and a size.

Do you have stickers of the same logo?

Working on stickers now. You want them 4" X 4" or 6" x 6"???

Is that UT orange on the logo? Looks like it to me.

Not really, but it's close.

fine with me!

are these the same ones that are listed on the crawl order form. i placed an order for a shirt there. but dont wanna have two.

The Crawl shirts will be different. These are the just the long awaited SEC shirts.

Thanks guys!!

Damn I didn't realize my paypal had my old credit card, I'll reorder later when I have my wallet!

Put me down for an XL. I will give you a check if you are still down for lunch on Thursday. Bring the shirt, and BRING ED!!!

FYI, this thread has been added to the SEC Sticky Index. We will add new threads as new swag becomes available!

Back