• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Shirts

okay in that case save me a large. ill send you payment either tonight or tomorrow.

Oh my gosh! LOL! I must've been fooling around with my front ECTED when that happened, or did I even go to the last M & G??? I can't remember...

You were partying on 2nd Ave in Nashville. Remember? Oh wait......of course you don't.

Lol, yeah, only remember some of it...

Actually, in all honestly, I don't forget things when I drink, well, at least I don't think I do. But the ironic thing is that if I do forget things, I wouldn't remember that I had forgot them... does that make sense? lol.

Don't know who to send this to, but I work for a screen printing shop so next time you guys need some shirts someone shoot me a PM and I almost guarantee I can get you a better price.

Just paypal'd! size large please! Thanks guys, the shirts look great! I'll be representing the SEC up here in Northern VA.

two larges please.

if i can, we'll be rollin thru the nashville area down to southern TN. mebbe we can hook up on the way down and we'll drop the money? or i can mail you a check.

PM High2by.

Remember this is a delivered price which accounts for part of the price.

Something that hasn't been mentioned is the fact that Mark paid for the first run of shirts out of his own pocket. The goal is to pay him back and have some money generated to buy another batch. The decals are in the same boat. We are working from a zero balance so every time we sell a shirt we are gaining some money for the club treasury to help buy more swag.

Mark deserves a big thank you for getting this underway.

Last edited:
Just paypal'd! size large please! Thanks guys, the shirts look great! I'll be representing the SEC up here in Northern VA.

I should be able to get it out tomorrow. Thanks!

two larges please.

if i can, we'll be rollin thru the nashville area down to southern TN. mebbe we can hook up on the way down and we'll drop the money? or i can mail you a check.

You got it. As far as meeting up, just let me know when and where. Thank you!

Remember this is a delivered price which accounts for part of the price.

Something that hasn't been mentioned is the fact that Mark paid for the first run of shirts out of his own pocket. The goal is to pay him back and have some money generated to buy another batch. The decals are in the same boat. We are working from a zero balance so every time we sell a shirt we are gaining some money for the club treasury to help buy more swag.

THANKS MARK!!! check PM and PayPal:wave1:

yes thank you mark..... all the ladies swoon over the naxja sec wear....

The decals are in the same boat.

i could use a handful of decals.... all these new vehicles im getting lately need to be properly dressed

i could use a handful of decals.... all these new vehicles im getting lately need to be properly dressed

Talk to Mark. He just picked them up tonight. Way to go Mark!!!!!

im buyin one right now!

Got the money shirt is on hold till we meet up.

PayPal sent! Thanks! :cheers:

Shipped today.

okay in that case save me a large. ill send you payment either tonight or tomorrow.

Shipped today.

Shipping tomorrow morning.

THANKS MARK!!! check PM and PayPal:wave1:

Shipping tomorrow morning.

Thanks guys!! Let me know if you don't get them shortly.

Yep.

Back